ATS Infinity MT5
This long-term trading system works on 9 pairs and timeframe. The Expert Advisor uses various trading systems, such as trend trading, counter-trend trading and others.
The EA has the built-in smart adaptive profit taking filter.
The robot has been optimized for each currency and timeframe simultaneously.
It does not need arrival of every tick and high execution speed. The EA works with all brokers.
Use multicurrency testing for 9 currency pairs in MetaTrader 5. Instructions for launching multicurrency testing are shown in the video instruction.
Attention! This EA is only for "hedging" accounts.
Real account monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/381159
МetaТrader 4 version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/28769
No martingale, grid and other risky strategies.
Economic news are used.
For the EA operation, open "Tools" > "Options" > "Expert Advisors". Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add https://ec.forexprostools.com, https://world-time-zone1.com and click OK.
For the strategy tester: the EA provides integrated data on economic news from 2010.01.01 to 2020.08.01.
- Multi_Currency_BackTest - if set to true, a multi-currency tester is used. If the parameter is set to false, the current currency and timeframe is used.
The robot does not require all ticks in history. For quick test, use:
- Tick simulation methods:
- M1 OHLC.
Pairs and Timeframe
- The EA optimized for the following pairs:
- EURUSD / M5.
- GBPUSD / M5.
- GBPJPY / M5.
- USDCAD / M5.
- USDCHF / M5.
- USDJPY / M5.
- AUDUSD / M5.
- GBPAUD / M5.
- NZDUSD / M5.
Requirements and Recommendations
- It is recommended to install the EA on one chart, you can enable and disable currencies in the settings.
- The minimum recommended balance for the EA's use with the recommended pairs and timeframes - $2000 or $20 on a cent account.
- 5-digit brokers.
- If you use several advisors on the same account, make sure that all the advisors have different Magic numbers.
- Set file.
- EURUSD - use EURUSD / M5;
- NZDUSD - use NZDUSD / M5;
- Magic_Start - ID of EA's trades.
- Magic_Finish - ID of EA's trades.
- Symbols_Prefix(Suffix)_Name - enter the prefix (suffix) ONLY if the name of the symbols uses a suffix (for example: "m."(".m") if the symbol name is "m.EURUSD"("EURUSD.m"));
- Custom_Risk - if true, the lot size increases when account balance grows (risk management);
- User_Balance - user-defined balance;
- Lot on every - lot size per User_Balance;
- Fixed_Lot - fixed lot value if Custom_Risk - false;
- Adaptation_Lot_for_each_Symbols - if true, the lot adapts to every symbol (if a position is closed by stop loss, the loss will be the same for all currency pairs);
- Order Type - trading direction;
- Order Comment - comments to orders;
- Slippage - allowed slippage before an order is triggered;
- Show_Info_Panel - use the information panel (false - faster backtest);
- Show_additional_panel - use the info panel for profit indicator per each month, for backtest only;
- true - use the multi-currency tester;
- false - use the current currency and timeframe;
- Adaptation of the spread to the stop loss - adapt the stop loss to spread;
- Max Spread - maximum allowed spread;
- Stop strategy trend/reversal - disable trading for a certain time (from 5 minutes to 24 hours), if the average spread exceeds Max_Spread;
- strategy trend/reversal - If true, the strategy is used.
- Economic news filter:
- Select http or https - select Protocol to download economic news;
- News_update_every_N_minutes - update news every N minutes.
- Colors of news lines on the chart;
- Show time on lines - show time for news lines;
- Style/width_Lines - style/width of lines.
Trading within a week:
- Monday - enable trading on Monday;
- Friday - if true, trade on Friday.
Trading by time within the day:
- Use time - if true, the EA trades by time;
- GMT setting - GMT settings;
- GMT Auto ( only for real ) - automatic detection of the GMT shift (not in the strategy tester);
- GMT Mode - manual setting;
- GMT_mode - GMT offset of the broker server time (0 - disabled);
- Every_Day_Start - operation start time (hh:mm);
- Every_Day_End - operation end time (hh:mm).
Friday close time:
- Use time - if true, the EA trades by time;
- Disable_in_Friday - operation end time on Friday (hh:mm).
For the EA operation, open "Tools" > "Options" > "Expert Advisors". Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add
and click OK.
2. Added new set files.
For the EA operation, open "Tools" > "Options" > "Expert Advisors". Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add https://ec.forexprostools.com, https://24timezones.com/world_directory/time_in_london.php and click OK.
2. For strategy tester: the EA has built-in economic news data from 2010.01.01 - 2019.04.01.
Added option to select Protocol: http or https
Select Protocol = http
Select Protocol = https
2. Added three new currency pairs: AUDUSD, GBPAUD, NZDUSD.
3. For strategy tester: the EA has built-in economic news data from 2012.01.01-2018.09.01.
4. Fixed minor bugs.
2. For the strategy tester: the EA provides integrated data on economic news from 2012.01.01 - 2018.05.25.
2) Fixed the modification of take profit.