Radar do fórum internacional - página 4

Resposta para uma dúvida bastante comum para quem está codificando um EA com vários instrumentos financeiros (como no caso de pair trading).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

EA based on the movement of another pair

figurelli, 2014.03.13 18:23

Note that most of the functions that work with symbols have a parameter to define the name of the symbol, regarding the information you want about it.

And the most relevant: the graph that your EA is running (for any symbol) don't change this rule.

The only problem you will have is about synchronize ticks and events of the two pairs, as you must select one to run your EA thread, so be aware to use OnTimer if you don't want to wait the graph symbol ticks and have a better control about that.

About the reference symbol, you just need to adjust the functions you already use for the main symbol and set the reference symbol name in the parameters.

Simple as that.

Fórum de negociação, sistemas de negociação automatizados e testes de estratégias de negociação

Quanto tempo você considera suficiente para testar uma estratégia antes de operar em conta e condições reais?

figurelli, 2014.03.14 16:41

Comparando os resultados até agora no Fórum em português e inglês (internacional).

Notem que a comunidade internacional (pesquisa da esquerda) é mais conservadora nessa questão. 

Aqui um comentário sobre a prometida tecnologia Trusted Execution Token (TET), que permitirá copiar os sinais automaticamente, sem o MT5 estar ativo.

Subscribed to Signals Do I need a VPS?

figurelli, 2014.03.15 03:55

Must be on, but, although in practice has already spent a long time after this announcement, there is a light at the end of the tunnel named, Trusted Execution Token (TET) (see MQ information below).

Negociação automática x manual

Automated trading vs manual trading

Financialarts, 2013.01.05 22:12

Which one wins the battle?

Automated trading or Manual trading.

I want everybody's pro's and con's,

Who has experience with succesfull automated and manual trading?

Why do you chose the one over the other? (or do you do both?)

Thank you!

MetaTrader 4 iOS Features Analytical Tools!

MetaQuotes, 2014.04.02 12:37

Various lines, channels, Elliott Waves, Gann and Fibonacci tools, as well as geometric shapes are now available in MetaTrader 4 for iPad and iPhone. The impressive arsenal of 30 technical indicators has received 24 analytical tools greatly expanding trading opportunities.

The new iOS 7 inspired interface looks more lightweight. The usability of the updated MetaTrader 4 iOS has been improved as well, while it has become much easier to manage some functions. Also, new features for working with charts have been added and execution of trade operations has been accelerated.

Millions of traders have already chosen MetaTrader 4 iOS for their everyday trading activity in the Forex market. You are welcome to join them!

Download MetaTrader 4 iPad and iPhone for free

Uploading EA on the market

wienerschinken, 2014.04.07 10:44

Hey,

i have a problem with uploading my ea on the market. There is ab problem because i have nor source code. I´m using molanis strategy builder, but just the standard version. It means that the source code ist not available. On Pro Version it is available but not on my standard version.

So i cant upload the ea. Is there any other solution?

Thanks for help.

PriceChannel Parabolic system

newdigital, 2013.02.14 14:45

I remember some talking between very experience trader and newbie:

• Trader:"do you know that scalping is very risky for you to trade?"
  • Newbie: "yes, I know it"
  • Trader: "do you know that you can lose most part of your deposit in one day?"
  • Newbie: "yes, I know about it"
  • Trader: "So, you will not use scalping in live trading?"
  • Newbie: 'I will use it"
  • Trader: "Why?!
  • Newbie: "because it is very intreresting for me".

:) 

How to choose the best combination of Forex indicators

saminnaf, 2013.11.27 15:55

The goal is to pick the best indicators set. The challenge is to combine indicators in a smart way. This means that indicators should deliver different type of information about the market and confirm each other rather than duplicate signals. When two or more indicators provide identical information about prices, it hardly ever helps trading better; and while Forex traders call it "signal confirmation", it is in reality could be the same type of data,and should be called "duplication", rather than "confirmation". When money is at stake, the problem becomes serious…

If you are randomly choosing indicators for technical analysis, chances are you’ll pick some with similar studies. How to avoid this? First of all traders should know what type of indicator they use. There are general categories of indicators:

- Trend indicators

- Volume indicators

- Momentum indicators

- Volatility indicators

- Cycle indicators 

These simple rules of choosing the best set of indicators are used by experienced Forex traders for quality market research and trading.

Traders should avoid using too many indicators from the same category. There is also a simple method of identifying similar indicators. By setting up chosen indicators on a chart, you will be able to basically see a similar pattern of indicators behavior. If they rise and fall in almost similar intervals, they are most likely identical in the type of data they provide.

Razão: