Running MetaTrader 4 that's subscribed to a Signal Provider but PC is turned off.

Sorry if this is a double post, can you message me active threads that discuss the solutions or alternatives for running MetaTrader 4 + Signal Provider given my PC/workstation is turned off?

My MetaTrader 4 Terminal can no longer accept signals on my live account when the PC is off. Are there solutions to this?

Edit: I saw this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773

And it says quote unquote "

1. Does the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal has to be running at Subscriber's end for trades to be copied?
    Two methods are provided for copying transactions from the Provider's account:

• Trades can be copied directly in the Subscriber's terminal which must be running and connected to the relevant account. This option requires absolute operation of the terminal.

• Trades can be copied at the trade server side of the broker using TET (Trust Execution Token) mode. In this case the Subscriber does not even need to have the Terminal running. Trades will be copied directly at the trade server's end, allowing you to avoid possible network latency and improving the quality of Signal execution. At the moment, TET mode is not yet available."

If so what is this TET Mode and has anyone ever done it before?

Happy for you to delete this thread if there's already one existing.

Thanks

Francis 

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Can I copy trades from MetaTrader 4 to MetaTrader 5 or vice versa?

up

hida_berserker:

TET is technology to secure and allow to trade a signal directly to your broker's account. But it's not ready yet.

The solution is to use a VPS, see this article for example https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/595

Forex VPS by Fozzy Inc.
Forex VPS by Fozzy Inc.
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
What Is VPS? VPS (Virtual Private Server) is a service whereby the user is provided with a so-called virtual private server. Virtual server emulates the operation of the standard physical server. This physical server has several virtual servers configured on it which share its resources. Working with VPS gives you a number of great...

Thanks, how about the mobile version of Metatrader 4, if you leave it running will you still get the Signals ?
Mobile Trading Platform MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Mobile trading is an exciting possibility to analyze price dynamics and execute trade operations in financial markets from anywhere in the world. And now its available with MetaTrader 5 Mobile Trading Software.

hida_berserker:
Thanks, how about the mobile version of Metatrader 4, if you leave it running will you still get the Signals ?
No, it needs to be MT4 for PC.
Reason: