Elliott Wave Tool Lite
This is a reduced version, demo if you like, of the published Elliott Wave Tool 7Pasos.
The limitations for this tool vs Elliott Wave Tool 7pasos are the following:
- Only one account possible, the original tool has 1 principal and 4 alternative accounts.
- Only one degree (Primary) is available, in the original tool 12 different degrees (6 in micro) are at your disposition.
- As only one degree is available, the functions to upgrade and downgrade the degree of the selected wave are disabled.
- Fixed color to the count, in the original tool you can set the color for the principal and alternative counts.
- Only 1 wave per structure can be stated, once 1 structure is released, the check button will delete the actual structure to start a new one.
- The help screens to remind you the key points of the structures (impulses, diagonals, triangles, flats, etc.) are disabled, in the original tool, when pressing the "?" button, a resume with the key points of the actual structure is displayed.
All the remaining options are available.
This is the video for the original tool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uMhTtUVsmo, all functions are called the same. The only difference in lite version is that the buttons with the functions restricted will not act or will not appear.
- Now it can show grade and pattern type of waves calculated using EWA.
- Deletes buttons from EWA.