You can check the utility operation in the strategy tester on any symbol on a period from January 1 to December 21, 2017 by setting the time_start_buy_demo and/or time_start_sell_demo parameters defining a test trade open time.
- Loss_free_level - profit, at which a trade is moved to breakeven (in points). Default is 40.
- Step_modify - modification step (in points). Default is 40.
- Max_level - maximum profit starting from Open price a trade hypothetically strives to reach (in points). This is not a Take Profit! Generally, this is the next strong price level (reversal or consolidation) defined on the financial instrument's daily chart. Default is 300.
- m - multiplier. Training accounts = 10, real ones = 1.
- time_start_buy_demo - test buy trade time using the yyyy.mm.dd hh:mm:ss date format.
- time_start_sell_demo - test sell trade time using the yyyy.mm.dd hh:mm:ss date format.