MQLTA Supertrend Line
The Supertrend Line indicator shows you the trend using calculation based on the ATR.
How does it work?
The Supertrend draws a line following the current trend, this line is the result of calculation made with the ATR.
- A Line under the candle means a likely bullish trend
- A Line above the candle means a likely bearish trend
How to trade with CSL indicator
Buy when the Supertrend line is below the price, Sell when the Supertrend line is above the price. It is strongly suggested to use this indicator in a trending market as its weakness is a ranging
- ATR Multiplier - the lower it is and the more sensitive is the line, meaning it will follow the price more closely
- ATR Period - Period of the ATR used for the calculation
- ATR Max Bars - Number of bars to draw the lines to
If you like this tool please take a minute to leave a review.
If you have suggestions to improve it please send me a message and we can discuss it further.
Feel free to visit my profile and "Add to friends" https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mql4autotrading.