what had happen on testgenerator?

in order to test my ea ,i download history data from mt4 terminal ,

when i test it ,i find there are several problem with data

1/when use 30min timeframe ,the procession will terminate on 2010/11/20 ,means after that time  no data

2/when use h1 TF ,will terminate on 2011/3/25 , it is very interesting ,

yesterday ,i made twice testing on alpril terminal ,the fist test result is resonable and confirm my thought ,get a profitable result with low DD , then  i leave the computor , after come back ,i clear the log and test again with the same parameters,this time t got lose result ,the curvor is somelike the profit one ,but is down direction .

i also run it in real time on demo account ,its performance is the same as the profit test results .

i test again and again today ,all the result of all tested EA has the opposite result .

what had happened ?

also ,last year i use test generator ,on two same terminal at the same time ,to test two EAs ,the generators will move on the top of the widow and overlaped  .

YALEWANG:

in order to test my ea ,i download history data from mt4 terminal ,

when i test it ,i find there are several problem with data

1/when use 30min timeframe ,the procession will terminate on 2010/11/20 ,means after that time  no data

2/when use h1 TF ,will terminate on 2011/3/25 , it is very interesting ,

yesterday ,i made twice testing on alpril terminal ,the fist test result is resonable and confirm my thought ,get a profitable result with low DD , then  i leave the computor , after come back ,i clear the log and test again with the same parameters,this time t got lose result ,the curvor is somelike the profit one ,but is down direction .

i also run it in real time on demo account ,its performance is the same as the profit test results .

i test again and again today ,all the result of all tested EA has the opposite result .

what had happened ? 

Well,  for one the Spread has probably changed,  what was the Spread for each of your tests ?

thank you ,my EA has no special requirement for spread ,so it is not a parameter.

YALEWANG:
thank you ,my EA has no special requirement for spread ,so it is not a parameter.
If you test when the Spread is 1 pip you will get a different result to when you test when the Spread is 5 pips . . .  do you agree ?

yes ,it will .

but mystratage has filter the large spread .

if(marketin(symblo(),mode_spread)>30)  return; its 5 digit plateform .

i think maybe the data is distroyed ,my another computer has the same problem ,

i saw movies on it at the time of testing. 

so i want to delete all the data ,can i do it ?

it seems that all currency data had been distroyed ,through i do not use them

at that time . 

YALEWANG:

yes ,it will .

but mystratage has filter the large spread .

if(marketin(symblo(),mode_spread)>30)  return; its 5 digit plateform .

i think maybe the data is distroyed ,my another computer has the same problem ,

i saw movies on it at the time of testing. 

so i want to delete all the data ,can i do it ?

it seems that all currency data had been distroyed ,through i do not use them

at that time . 

You will still get different results if you have a spread of 1 pip versus a spread of 3 pips . . .

You can delete your History data,  close down MT4 and navigate to its installed folder and then to the history folder and delete the hst files. 

Reason: