Ward 6 - page 5

dentraf:

As practice shows such a number of trades does not show anything

It does and clearly shows that inertia exists

How many deals do you need? A billion?

I once experimented with calculation of TP and SL.

On the first chart TP=SL =const. since 2008.01.01

On the rest of the graphs TP and SL are "floating", calculated in different ways...

We can see that the nature of the balance chart does not change much, but the profit/loss ratio differs significantly.

We have not yet found out how they will behave on demo/real account, but I am sure they will profit.

And in general, I am playing with the tester and cluttering up... I have to work on the adaptability of the input parameters... I am using rather clumsy system and so on.

Inertia you say... do you know how quotes are modelled in the tester?

really :-) Roma... run on the minutes on the opening bars... well ... and show me the chart :-) if you are not shy ... :-)

Heroix:
Inertia you say... do you know how quotes are modelled in the tester?

Of course I know. I also know how the ticks on the minutes are simulated.

Aleksander:
really :-) Roma... run on the minutes on the opening bars... well ... and show me the chart :-) if you are not shy ... :-)

now.

There will be virtually no difference. It can be minute or hourly, even by ticks, even by opening. On higher timeframes it is the same, but there are fewer trades, but more targets.

I'm not going to prove anything. I just wanted to show that it's possible to achieve an advantage with sl=tp. and that's all.

So... now it's just a matter of... find $300 and go... to open a PAMM...

and there - reducing the risks - at least doing just 1-2% a day... like here:

investors will come in droves... put their 500,000 quid in management... well, you'll only have to sew money bags - earning each rollover 100 - 200.000 rubles per day....

ZS - no irony... just as a good luck wish :-)

Hi all :)

read your thread here... got curious to get a closer feel for it :)

share a turkey or a tipster :)

Aleksander:
ZS - no irony ... just as a good luck :-)

Thanks. It would be nice if it all worked out ;-)

Only there is still a lot of work to write a digital filter to adapt and combine trend and counter-trend techniques.

So far it is only a prototype, which is thinly/very thinly trend-trading and may not fit all instruments.

For example, pairs with the yen work worse at TP=SL.

With the franc it is a disaster in general.

Roman100:

Thanks for that. It would be nice if it all worked out ;-)

Only there is still a lot of work to write a digital filter to adapt and combine trend and counter-trend techniques.

So far it is only a prototype, which is thinly/very thinly trend-trading and may not fit all instruments.

For example, pairs with the yen work worse at TP=SL.

It is a real disaster with the franc.

How many transactions since 2008? in the case of TR=SL, with different TRs are these results?
Reason: