I NEED Help

why my strategy tester stops working when i use it for optimazation with USDJPY it only craetes some of them and stops in the beging just creates some of the parameters !!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have data for that time_range on that pair?

You have a small number of parameter combinations but still have Genetic checked.

ubzen:
Do you have data for that time_range on that pair?

yes i have for 10 years and i just want it to optimaze for 2012 til now and i dont know why because it runs like 8 parameters and stops and when i try again it runs 35 this time and stops and so on so the number stops at defrrent places but always in the begingng not in the middle or other places !!!

WHRoeder:
You have a small number of parameter combinations but still have Genetic checked.

it is the same number of combination i use for eurusd but it still works fine but it is just that usdjpy and the eurgbp and eurjpy have this problem !!!

something wrong in code. xxxjpy pairs are a little different from eurusd, if you do use a custom lots/riskmanagement calculation then check it carefully.

evillive:
something wrong in code. xxxjpy pairs are a little different from eurusd, if you do use a custom lots/riskmanagement calculation then check it carefully.

thank for answe.

i thinket about that also but it was not like that just for  yen pairs it was like that in eurgbp also , and if there was something wrong in the code it should have not crated any of  them as i said it creates some of them like 10 - 35 or more and then just stops , it is important for people how read this that i mean for Optimazation not in a normal way when you try it on backtesting with a spesific parameter i mean in optimazation when you try a houndreds of combination to find a good combination .

mohammed323:

thank for answe.

i thinket about that also but it was not like that just for  yen pairs it was like that in eurgbp also , and if there was something wrong in the code it should have not crated any of  them as i said it creates some of them like 10 - 35 or more and then just stops , it is important for people how read this that i mean for Optimazation not in a normal way when you try it on backtesting with a spesific parameter i mean in optimazation when you try a houndreds of combination to find a good combination .

WHRoeder:
Turn off Genetic algorithm

RaptorUK:

Turn off Genetic algorithm

i done that now and this time it just doo noothing just holding still it was a little bit better before lol ...

mohammed323:

i done that now and this time it just doo noothing just holding still it was a little bit better before lol ...
Are you connected to your Broker and getting massive weekend spreads ?

RaptorUK:
Are you connected to your Broker and getting massive weekend spreads ?

yes my broker gets very big spread in the weekends but before i tested on the friday and working days it was like that also in these days but i have not tried this (Turn off Genetic algorithm) in the working days . so i dont know what it will do , but what is this doing this Genetic algorithm when it is turned on or off ?
Reason: