Adjustment of metatrader 4 chart

Hi, I was trading with "marketaccess" software, but my company stopped providing these services so I have to go to another one where the trading software is "metatrader 4", but I discovered a problem there. I used to trade via a special graph, where on the right scale were data e.g. EUR/USD like 1.31200, 1.31300, 1.31400 and so on. Can you please advise me how can I set the graph in metatrader to show me a scale like this ? I am enclosing an image with the scale I would like achieve in metatrader.  Thank you for your advices !!!!

108381:
Hi, I was trading with "marketaccess" software, but my company stopped providing these services so I have to go to another one where the trading software is "metatrader 4", but I discovered a problem there. I used to trade via a special graph, where on the right scale were data e.g. EUR/USD like 1.31200, 1.31300, 1.31400 and so on. Can you please advise me how can I set the graph in metatrader to show me a scale like this ? I am enclosing an image with the scale I would like achieve in metatrader.  Thank you for your advices !!!!
You can't adjust the Y axis scale. You can probably find an Indicator that will draw a grid to your requirements.

Hi, thank you for your answer, I just found demanding indicator, which solved my problem :)
Reason: