I need a simple script. Can anyone really write it without reasoning and demagogy? I'm willing to pay. - page 2

borman:
Integer:

The author of the topic is probably modestly silent on the fact that you need to catch system events from the keyboard or some other program, and not from the active chart window in MT.

This is indeed the case. I didn't mention it because it doesn't make any difference to the script itself.

Yes, the script doesn't care how it's run, right. By the way, Dimitri stopped by this thread. Author, note his avatar.

Integer:
borman:

Integer:

D500_Rised:

2 key combinations per script is a pain in the ass through Win tools. Better to have 2 scripts where each has its own combination.

MT tools do not allow Shift key combination (only alt or ctrl).

The author of the topic is probably modestly silent on the fact that you need to catch system events from the keyboard or some other program, and not from the active chart window in MT.

This is indeed true. I didn't mention it because it doesn't make any difference to the script itself.

Dausch. © Kisa Vorobyaninov
Carefully read the title of the topic... and don't answer if you don't know the answer

D500_Rised:
The author, take a look at his avatar.

Thanks for your input, but I don't do tonsils through the anus.

borman:
Integer:
borman:

Integer:

D500_Rised:

2 key combinations per script is a pain in the ass through Win tools. Better to have 2 scripts where each has its own combination.

MT tools do not allow Shift key combination (only alt or ctrl).

This is indeed true. I didn't mention it because it doesn't make any difference to the script itself.

Daush. © Kisa Vorobyaninov
READ the thread title carefully... and don't answer if you don't know the answer

Are you OK? "No value to the script itself..." and who monitors the system keyboard events? Not the script, but the hired boy?

Integer:

Thanks for participating, but I don't cut my tonsils out through my anus.

perp
Integer:
D500_Rised:

Author, note his avatar.

Thank you for your participation, but I don't cut my tonsils out through my anus.

Please. No participation.
I doubt your miraculous powers at all.

Keyloggers :-D

It seems to me that without full disclosure of the goals and methods of operation of the intended agent (system), the correspondence is simply futile. If you want to get a result, you should clarify WHAT the script should do and under WHAT conditions, if it is not a system completely on MQL and reacts to some external events. If you are not a developer, you may not know all the factors that affect the way the code is implemented.

There is an unhealthy tendency to be rude to questions lately.

Cronex:

It seems to me that without full disclosure of the goals and methods of operation of the intended agent (system), the correspondence is simply futile. If you want to get a result, you should clarify WHAT the script should do and under WHAT conditions, if it is not a system completely on MQL and reacts to some external events. If you are not a developer, you may not know all the factors that affect the way the code is implemented.

There is an unhealthy tendency to be rude to questions lately.

Have you read the specifications of the script? What could be unclear there? What do the intended agent's goals and methods of operation have to do with it? If you don't understand something, ask questions on the merits.
No one will be rude to you if the discussion is on the merits, and here I see idle chatter about nothing. The simplest script has become covered with empty words like tree moss.
I have never met such empty words as those used by MQL programmers.

I don't know what we're arguing about? Two scripts, and let him set his own favourite hotkeys.
The scripts will eat the raw data from the object,
and we should add global variables to ZigZag, which will detach us from it.
When working with fingers user enjoys an alert message on how the server is accessing.
He doesn't need any other closing scripts, as the author has named it twice: - stop loss and reaching a loss in pips)))
this is of course alarming, but still the system is quite reasonable.
It takes an hour to write, two hours to comb it, and three days to test it, so as not to get anything unnecessary.

Based on the conditions outlined in the lines of the first post of this thread, this seems to me to be the best option:

- 2 scripts launched by different keyboard shortcuts

- Before starting to work, it is necessary to open in the editor a header file that contains parameters for scripts (the same TP, SL, etc.), to make adjustments if necessary, compile it and start working. (Although, it is possible to use global variables of the terminal - so it will be more convenient for the user).

If "such" is accepted as satisfactory, the scripts themselves are not difficult to write.

Reason: