MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 610

I recently saw an issue in an EA during testing on a 1H chart.  The EA issues a stop buy order at a 1.53824 on GBPUSD.  The high never reaches this level before it back down according to the history center.  However, the stop buy order was triggered and filled.  Any reason why the order is triggered...
[Deleted]
when i use the HeiKen Ashi indicator will be normal in the default windows. like the following.     But Heiken Ashi won't map the k-bar width because the indicator width is fixed to 3. as following.   because the code is    SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,0,1,ExtColor1);    SetIndexBuffer(0...
[Deleted]
Hi, i got this simple arrow indicator from this same forum  if High[i+1]>High[i]  it shows red arrow at High[i]  if(Low[i+1]>Low[i]) it shows green arrow at Low[i] now i need to add two more different arrows  if High[i+5]>High[i]  it should show red square at High[i]+.0002  if(Low[i+5]>Low[i]) it...
Hello guys, im doing this to learn and code an indicator that i want, im a newbie and im doing what i can to learn this.. Well, my problem in this code is i want to put an arrow after a touch in the rectangle, but the arrow appears everywhere. The arrow is just to see if i done the right thing..  My...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone. I am testing my EA and, with my broker's history quotes, I get a quality of about 57% on XAUUSD H1. Surfing the net I have discovered a program called Tickstory that seems good to achieve a 99% modelling quality. I have two questions: My EA trades only on new bars, so I actually should...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm going to quote a message from luxorlo about Build 902 that was posted on October 22nd: "  I wrote a message in the 890 version section but I this has been deleted so I write here again the issue I have detected in build 890 hoping that this will be fixed in this new version, if not be aware...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have a trading website and quite a few members have suggested that adding a chat room would be a great idea. I'm searching for something I might be able to integrate well into my site.  Has anyone tried RumbleTalk or Envolv?
I am writing a script that puts pending orders at select values on a fibo. The fibo is hand drawn on the current chart I am looking at, I want to be able to place pending orders at certain levels, is it possible to read in the fibo levels on the chart so my script can place pending orders at certain...
Hello.  i want to add martingale system to MM of a robot that works with binary options. for that i need to know how previous deal in a row closed - if in profit, then i reset multiplier, if in loss, then increase power-multiplier and calculate lot size using init lot size and base and power...
[Deleted]
  WebRequest  (2)
Hello All, I need to know how to use webrequest in mql. I have Url, Application Id and Key. Please suggest me. Thanks in advance Abhishek 
I was using the strategy tester on USDCAD. I downloaded 1m Data Now when I load any charts or profiles with USDCAD MT4 freezes for about a minute to 5 minutes or even longer. I deleted the file from strategy tester but that does not help It's really annoying and I don't know how to remedy it.  All...
Hello, The problem concerns the following: I've found out that using the iCustom() function makes my indicator too slow because it changes symbols after every new OnTimer() event. So i decided to turn the external indicator that i call with iCustom() into an internal function (i basically added the...
Content removed Please do not use the forum for advertising
Hello MT4 community, I am relatively new to MT4 and during the course of the last weeks I tried to program a simple EA on my own. I am pretty sure I have all the parameters that are needed to make this EA work, however it does not take any trades in the backtester and I can´t seem to find the reason...
Hello everyone, I hope you are fine. I am having problems processing requotes in my CloseOrder() function. My function tries to close trades in a loop. If the broker sends a requote, the Ea tries again and again until closed. In theory it should work, however sometimes the broker sends back an error...
Hello guys, please excuse my poor english. Im trying to do an indicator with fractals but i have some problems when i try to get the previous values. Until now what i did was to connect trend lines between the most recent fractal and the previous fractal, when the trend line break it will plot an...
[Deleted]
I found an EA form the internet but it only use for demo trainding account :( Can somebody help to fix it to use for real trading account    Thank you very much  
help me.the text when i change time frame or window is missing to the screen how i can fixing it?thanks
Hi ! I have the following problem: I would like to start a script out of an indi. If i doubleclick the script in the navigator it funktions perfect. I want to start the script from the indie by if ( id == CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK && ........)  { "script should be executed at this point once" } but I...
[Deleted]
Hi If i place a trade using the "New Order" button, I noticed there was no slippage options when i modified the trade and manually added a take profit amount. I usually place trades through orderSend and never really used the button. Is there an automatic slippage? Cheers
[Deleted]
Salut folks, I have my own EA created and managed to use the ExportCSV command to output the data when my EA triggers an alert however I am uncertain of how to do the following: 1. Add to the file instead of replace the file each time? I.e 1st output in row 1 then second time output comes n periods
Hi there,   I asked a question on here before that seems to have disappeared as it's no longer under my name when I search by it for questions I've asked. I asked why I got an error when sending an order for .01 lots. It related to the MINISIZE of my broker. I had confirmed with my broker that they...
Hello, I am a newbee in metatrader and mql4 language, I found this library which is exactly what I need (Multicurrency OnTick (string symbol) event handler - expert for MetaTrader 5): https://www.mql5.com/en/code/280 But It needs MetaTrader 5, my broker version is (TradeMasterFX Meta, Version: 4.00...
Hello guys, How can I export the charts of AUD / JPY to Excel by intervals ? And is there a way to export data from the MT4 trading details and MACD for specific time per day over the entire graph in a simple way ( perhaps programming ? ) Without having to go every day for it ? Thank you, Ran
I'm trying to find a way to specify how the last order was closed. I have used the OrdersHistoryTotal() then OrderSelect(index, SELECT_BY_POS , MODE_HISTORY) and finally OrderType() but this simply refers to the ENUM for OP_BUY, OP_SELL etc. Is there anyway to specifically find out if an order...
[Deleted]
Good morning, I wrote this function to close open orders of specific symbol but, when testing, it seems not working properly. Could you give it a look and tell me if is there something wrong? Thank you very much void CloseAllSymb()  {   for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i--)     {      double...
[Deleted]
Hello I'm wondering what to look for in a PC in order to have faster backtesting  (tick data backtesting on M1 with own tickdata & 99% quality ) && if there are any tips / tricks to know to accelerate.  I'm  currently using a intel core i7-4700HQ CPU@2.40GHz, 64bits & 16G RAM but it is too slow for...
  MT4 UI size  (1)
Could anyone tell me how to enlarge the ui size in mt4?  the default is way too small.  Thank you !
I am having a problem, the chart is unable to scroll to the latest bar of the right side of the chart, it was okay previously but the error appear afterward, it happen between time frames. How do I get this fix? Thanks