** PROFITABLE EA ** --- Help! (I can share my EA for free or pay for changes)

Hi,

I have an EA which has performed very well for the past two weeks in forward test. I know two weeks is not a long time, but it also performs well in back test. Results are consistent with back test.

I am willing to share my EA with MQL forum for free or pay for changes, if a programmer can add the following to code.

1. I would like to add a partial profit routine.
Example, if trade is in profit by 20 pips, I would like to close a variable percentage say 2/3 of trade. Option to leave the stoploss as is for the remaining 1/3 or change it to break even.

2. As the EA stands now it performs a straddle (buy/sell) at same time. I would like to have option to either straddle or do one direction only based on entry condition. I don't know how to do this so I have been commenting out code to do a single trade.

3. Add a start and end time for trading to catch session breakouts. Possibly for 3 sessions.

If anyone is interested please leave message.

you know of an EA that is both an indicator and comes with automatic buying and selling in any currency pair

paulosister:
you know of an EA that is both an indicator and comes with automatic buying and selling in any currency pair

Sorry, do not know that EA type.

Everett:

Hi,

I have an EA which has performed very well for the past two weeks in forward test. I know two weeks is not a long time, but it also performs well in back test. Results are consistent with back test.

I am willing to share my EA with MQL forum for free or pay for changes, if a programmer can add the following to code.

1. I would like to add a partial profit routine.
Example, if trade is in profit by 20 pips, I would like to close a variable percentage say 2/3 of trade. Option to leave the stoploss as is for the remaining 1/3 or change it to break even.

2. As the EA stands now it performs a straddle (buy/sell) at same time. I would like to have option to either straddle or do one direction only based on entry condition. I don't know how to do this so I have been commenting out code to do a single trade.

3. Add a start and end time for trading to catch session breakouts. Possibly for 3 sessions.

If anyone is interested please leave message.

Will you please show the performance of your EA on backtests and forward.

Maybe you have monitoring or investors password?

Do you have EA in souce code (.mq4) or compiled (.ex4)?

goldtrader:

Will you please show the performance of your EA on backtests and forward.

Maybe you have monitoring or investors password?

Do you have EA in souce code (.mq4) or compiled (.ex4)?

I will try and attach test results.

I will place EA on separate account so that it can be monitored.

I have the full source code (mq4). EA originally started out as the PX4_FX.mq4 EA. I have had some modifications made by a programmer, but he is not available to make further changes. I have also added some code myself with my limited knowledge of MQL.

I think that once these changes are implemented it would make for a very good EA template. The way the EA is setup now it is easy to add conditions and indicators.

could you send the ea by this forum message
which currency it run at?
which timeframe?
thanks

https://forum.mql4.com/27716/unread#unread
kelly:
could you send the ea by this forum message
which currency it run at?
which timeframe?
thanks

Hi Kelly,

EA has only been tested on the EURJPY pair, 1 hour.

Files:
tsrv1.0.mq4  14 kb

Everett:
https://forum.mql4.com/27716/unread#unread

Hi Kelly,

EA has only been tested on the EURJPY pair, 1 hour.

Place this attached file in the expers/include folder.

Files:

Everett:

Place this attached file in the expers/include folder.

Did anyone get a chance to test EA? Any interest in doing the mods?

We ran the backtests on tick data and this algo is breakeven at best (on fixed lot settings).

mmeredith82:
We ran the backtests on tick data and this algo is breakeven at best (on fixed lot settings).

Thanks for running tests. Please run again with default settings (money management enabled). EURJPY, 1 hour chart.

Are you able to modify code?

Reason: