"Do you really want to stop script" popup. How to solve?

I have installed a script created by <Link removed> which allows me to change all of the open charts to a different currency pair simultaneously.

It works flawlessly, apart from when I press the 'OK' button, I get a "Do you really want to stop the script" popup.

Its not disastrous, but It would be nice to get rid of this, as I'm sure it's just a small bug in the code which I don't understand. Any-time reduced in the process of trading is pure gold in my eyes.

I'd really appreciate if someone could take a look and solve the problem.

Thanks. 

From your post, it seems you acquired the script from a 3rd party, so why are you posting your query here instead of contacting the author for instructions or a fix?

Also, we cannot do anything for you with "executable" (.ex4) files. We can only offer code advice based on "source code" files (.mq4 or .mqh).

GavinDavies:

I have installed a script created by <Link removed> which allows me to change all of the open charts to a different currency pair simultaneously.

It works flawlessly, apart from when I press the 'OK' button, I get a "Do you really want to stop the script" popup.

Its not disastrous, but It would be nice to get rid of this, as I'm sure it's just a small bug in the code which I don't understand.

1. Which you could do yourself with multiple profiles and pressing ctrl-F5.
  2. Changing the pair requires stopping the script.
  3. The script must be changed into a EA.
Reason: