Download MetaTrader 5

Add a MA on a MACD indicator

To add comments, please log in or register
They are already making profit from their signals. Publish your signal and join them!
Euphorya
Euphorya 2016.10.27 14:55 

Hi everyone,

I'd like to add a MA 9 on a MACD indicator. What kind of code line should I add in the indicator ?

Thanx a lot.

Euphorya

Fernando Carreiro
Fernando Carreiro 2016.10.27 18:35  

First you need to learn the basics of coding in general, like in "C". Then you need to learn the basics of coding in MQL and then the basics of coding an Indicator.

However, if you just need to do it visually on the chart, then just add the Moving Average indicator to that window (on which the MACD is on) and select "First indicator's Data" or "Previous Indicator's Data" (depending on situation).

That will display a Moving Average on top of the MACD, but based on the MACD's data instead of price data.

Euphorya
Euphorya 2016.10.28 06:16  
FMIC:

First you need to learn the basics of coding in general, like in "C". Then you need to learn the basics of coding in MQL and then the basics of coding an Indicator.

However, if you just need to do it visually on the chart, then just add the Moving Average indicator to that window (on which the MACD is on) and select "First indicator's Data" or "Previous Indicator's Data" (depending on situation).

That will display a Moving Average on top of the MACD, but based on the MACD's data instead of price data.

Thanx a lot FMIC, that's what I wanted, because i don't want to learn coding. It was just to add on my macd indicator (visually), to see the MA9.
To add comments, please log in or register