Add a MA on a MACD indicator

Hi everyone,

I'd like to add a MA 9 on a MACD indicator. What kind of code line should I add in the indicator ?

Thanx a lot.

Euphorya

First you need to learn the basics of coding in general, like in "C". Then you need to learn the basics of coding in MQL and then the basics of coding an Indicator.

However, if you just need to do it visually on the chart, then just add the Moving Average indicator to that window (on which the MACD is on) and select "First indicator's Data" or "Previous Indicator's Data" (depending on situation).

That will display a Moving Average on top of the MACD, but based on the MACD's data instead of price data.

FMIC:

First you need to learn the basics of coding in general, like in "C". Then you need to learn the basics of coding in MQL and then the basics of coding an Indicator.

However, if you just need to do it visually on the chart, then just add the Moving Average indicator to that window (on which the MACD is on) and select "First indicator's Data" or "Previous Indicator's Data" (depending on situation).

That will display a Moving Average on top of the MACD, but based on the MACD's data instead of price data.

Thanx a lot FMIC, that's what I wanted, because i don't want to learn coding. It was just to add on my macd indicator (visually), to see the MA9.
Reason: