EA/script that shows buffers

Hi,

Is there an EA or script which I can add to a chart to show all buffers? 

I have the attached indicator, i only have the compiled version. I am trying to create an EA that enters into a trade when the indicator alarms and plots a WW. I cant see any buffers or anything, how would this be accomplished?

Only indicator have buffers.

Your EA or script can read them. If you want to plot them in a EA, see my code Why is there NO Complete EA within the Code-Base? - MQL4 forum It has not been adjusted for Build 600+.

You can modify the indicator (if you have the source) to show all buffers.

You can write a new indicator that gets all buffer values and displays them. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

whroeder1:

Only indicator have buffers.

Your EA or script can read them. If you want to plot them in a EA, see my code Why is there NO Complete EA within the Code-Base? - MQL4 forum It has not been adjusted for Build 600+.

You can modify the indicator (if you have the source) to show all buffers.

You can write a new indicator that gets all buffer values and displays them. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

I dont have the source which is frustrating, am I able to pay a developer to build an EA around the indicator entering trades when the WW plots/alarms based on the objects?

Mccallum28:
I dont have the source which is frustrating, am I able to pay a developer to build an EA around the indicator entering trades when the WW plots/alarms based on the objects?

This indicator doesn't seem to use buffers. The WW is drawn with chart's objects.

It's always possible to code an EA, but more difficult.

Alain Verleyen:

This indicator doesn't seem to use buffers. The WW is drawn with chart's objects.

Thank you,yes thats the issue I have, I want to have a developer code an EA that will open positions based on the plotted WW but many are unable to do it as its objects rather than buffers.

Alain Verleyen:

Do you think this would be able to work with the indicator?

https://www.earnforex.com/metatrader-expert-advisors/ChartPatternHelper/ 

Mccallum28:
Thank you,yes thats the issue I have, I want to have a developer code an EA that will open positions based on the plotted WW but many are unable to do it as its objects rather than buffers.
Find a good one ;-)

Alain Verleyen:
Find a good one ;-)    Found one, finally...
Reason: