thrown out during debugging

When I debug a MT4 program (currently a script), I after some short time are thrown out of the debugging process and have to start new (Soft-Key "Start debug"). At this point "Stop debugging", "Step into" etc. are inactivated (of course).

This seems to be correlated with the frequence of market price changes of the corresponding chart. At weekends this problem doesn't occur. Sadly I can't tell since which update this started. Now I have to hurry extremely to get debug done, what might help against dawdling  ;-) , but there is no gain of time, due to the many restarts. It's a race between me and the "interruptor", luring in the background. And very pesky.

Though I searched the web intensely, I couldn't find anybody reporting the same problem. What could be the reason for it?

Using Metatrader 4.0 Build 1090 with Editor 5.00 build 1601

Thank you for support.

I can confirm the debugger under MT4 is unstable. Though I never found a "pattern" to reproduce the problem (debugger stopped forcedly).
I am afraid you will have to deal with it as MT4 development is completely stopped.

Alain Verleyen:
I can confirm the debugger under MT4 is unstable. Though I never found a "pattern" to reproduce the problem (debugger stopped forcedly).
I am afraid you will have to deal with it as MT4 development is completely stopped.
Best to close all open charts before debugging. Sometimes a complete system reboot is required to fix

Alain Verleyen:
Thank you, Alain. At least I'm not alone with this problem.

SanjayBalraj:
Best to close all open charts before debugging. Sometimes a complete system reboot is required to fix

Thank you Sanjay. Thus it seems to be something like "clogged" storage. Sounds logical to me.

I'm gonna check out your recommendation and then tell about the results.

Reason: