Engulfing Pattern Indicator

Hi all, is there any engulfing pattern indicator that can provide notification to my smartphone where there is a engulfing pattern alert and it shows and draws fibo everytime there is engulfing pattern forming. If there is links to buy it would be great.

fadil1994:
Hi all, is there any engulfing pattern indicator that can provide notification to my smartphone where there is a engulfing pattern alert and it shows and draws fibo everytime there is engulfing pattern forming. If there is links to buy it would be great.

Hello my friend,

Short answer No.

Metatrader app for phone is what it is. As far as I know you can't change it.

Maybe try email notifications.

MetaTrader 5 mobile applications for iPhone/iPad and Android
MetaTrader 5 mobile applications for iPhone/iPad and Android
  • www.metatrader5.com
Mobile trading in MetaTrader 5 — Forex, stocks, futures and CFDs can be traded anytime and anywhere. The installation of MetaTrader 5 for iOS or Android on your smartphone or tablet allows you to stay informed with financial information and conduct trade operations in financial markets 24 hours a day. The rich functionality of the MetaTrader 5...

Hello,

I have something similar here for Metatrader 5, https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/15897. If you post a job on the freelance service I will adapt this code to do what you want.

Thanks,

Sam

Trading Utility Push Notifications Moving Average Cross
Trading Utility Push Notifications Moving Average Cross
  • Samuel Williams
  • www.mql5.com
This program will offer you an alternative to fully automated programs that only seem to work within very specific time ranges and market conditions! Moving average cross overs are a very reliable way of trading the market, typically when the price moves up across the moving average this signals a potential buying opportunity and vice versa for...

Hello.

I already survey 2-3 website for finding this indicator also.

This one maybe can help you a a lot but you still need to research bout it.

Have a look at this Engulfing Pattern indicator For Mt4 or straight to engulfingpattern.com

Hope answer your question. 

Thank you.

There are lots of pattern indicators out there...you want one with a push notification to the phone app.  None will draw anything on your app though...that functionality does not exist as far as i know.  You can have it send a notification and then you must draw the fibs on your phone.
Reason: