This Bollinger bands indicator with alert need some recode

I can only enter integer into the Deviations box.

If possible please draw an arrow on the chart please, Red for put and Green for call. thanks

Here is the indicator: bollitoucher.mq4

Files:

sunny7day:
I can only enter integer into the Deviations box.

If possible please draw an arrow on the chart please, Red for put and Green for call. thanks

Here is the indicator: bollitoucher.mq4

sunny7day

Here is a version in which you can enter fractional values for deviations : bollitoucher.mq4

Files:

mladen:
sunny7day Here is a version in which you can enter fractional values for deviations : bollitoucher.mq4

Thanks but it looks different then the built-in Bollinger Bands in fractional values. I mean, in integer it looks the same as the built-in one but in fractional it seems incorrect. Maybe the formula is wrong?

sunny7day:
Thanks but it looks different then the built-in Bollinger Bands in fractional values. I mean, in integer it looks the same as the built-in one but in fractional it seems incorrect. Maybe the formula is wrong?

Not the wrong formula

Try this one : bollitoucher-1.01.mq4

Files:

Thanks mladen, it is now correct. If the dots are in arrows it would be perfect!

Mladen Rakic:

Not the wrong formula

Try this one : bollitoucher-1.01.mq4

hi buddy,

really appreciate your help

please configure this if indicator can be applied on 

Median Price

Typical Price 

Weighted Close Price

Anm0l:

hi buddy,

really appreciate your help

please configure this if indicator can be applied on 

Median Price

Typical Price 

Weighted Close Price

Go Here: https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
This task is an optimisation and modification of an Expert Advisor in order to maximise the profits and long term results. The Expert Advisor (Grid Hero) should become more successful and profitable. (Personal job). upgrade my EA. upgrade my EA. upgrade my EA. upgrade my EA. upgrade my EA. upgrade my EA. upgrade my EA. upgrade my EA...
Reason: