Is it possible to code an EA for MT4, which would trade on the real as in the tester using control points?

Wherever I searched the forum, I could not find information on this issue, as if no one had thought about it.

If there are such opportunities in coding or have any ready variants of code which will allow to do so - please advise. :)

Thanks in advance!

M2012K:

Wherever I searched the forum, I could not find information on this issue, as if no one had thought about it.

If there are such opportunities in coding or have any ready variants of code which will allow to do so - please advise. :)

Thanks in advance!

No, due to the lack of checkpoints in real life, as in the tester on the story.

Roman.:

no, due to the lack of real-world checkpoints as in the history tester.

This is clear, but the question is how it can be organized in the code for real trading, that is, to create (simulate, or whatever) such points, if at all possible to the definition. :)

M2012K:

This is understandable, but the question is how it can be organised in code for real trading, if at all it fits the definition of possible. :)
Somewhere I came across a site where they implement checkpoints for any broker. You buy it, install it and it should work. Google it.

artmedia70:
I've seen a website somewhere that sells checkpoints for any broker. You buy it, install it and it should work. Google it.

Thanks, just googled it too, but it gives out everything on the checkpoints, but not on the real trading. :)

I'll try other criteria, thank you.

M2012K:

Thanks, I searched through google too, but, it gives out anything on benchmarks, just not on trading real trade. :)

I'll try some other criteria, thanks.

Yeah. If you can't find it, come back. I've got some left. I'll give it to you cheap. 100 quid a point.

artmedia70:
Yeah. If you can't find it, please contact me. I still have some left. I'll give it to you cheap. 100 quid a point.

Thanks, I've still got some left. :)

I'm thinking what would be the right way to do this - opening trades on say Close, or a run of the start function?

M2012K:

Thanks, I've still got a divorce. :)

Here's thinking what would be the correct way to match this mode - opening trades let's say on Close, or a run function start?

Run where? Let's hit the auto-run on stupidity?

Isn't it clear that there is no such functionality? A checkpoint test is an approximate crude method for "to see if it's even necessary". No results obtained with this model cannot be taken into account. For the most accurate result, use a model on all ticks. But it will be slow, and the tester will also incorrectly simulate ticks inside a bar. So the best option would be to test on M1 using opening prices.

artmedia70:

Mileage to where? Hit the mileage on stupidity?

Isn't it clear that there is no such functionality? Checkpoint testing is an approximate crude method to "see if it's even necessary". No results obtained with this model cannot be taken into account. For the most accurate result, use a model on all ticks. But it will be slow, and the tester will also incorrectly simulate ticks inside a bar. So the best option would be to test on M1 using opening prices.

The interest here is how such a rough method can be simulated on the real chart, that's the point. So that owls will trade on the real chart according to the exact type - an approximate rough method for "to see if it's necessary at all". :)

M2012K:

The interest here is how such a rough method can be modelled on a real chart, that's the point. So that owls will trade on the real chart according to the exact type - an approximate rough method for "to see if it's necessary at all".:)
Good luck.

artmedia70:
Good luck.

Thank you. :)

But, unfortunately, the question remains open if there are no suggestions, or at least suggestions on how to implement such a system in real trading.

Reason: