Problems with Stratgytester since Version 208

The most important thing of an EA is to find out if it is profitable. To do this the Strategytester is very usefull if you use it the correct way. For that I allways went to Tools History Center, choose the currency and then downloades all timeframes. After that I went to the Strategytester and choosed Every Tick and full visual mode. With this settings I got a 90% moddeling quality and if the EA was a simple indicator based EA that makes Trades from time to time I was able to see exact what happend in real. That was great because I could test most EAs exactly if they are profitabel. And I mean very exact!!

I now working with an EA that is near scalping and all the time in the market. In this case the Stategytester cannot be that exact, because the time of the next trade is correlated to the close of the previous Tradeserie. What I know is that the Strategytester showed me allways the problems where they happend in the real account so the strategytester was allso very helpful. And I allways got nearly the same result for the same periode.

Now the Update of Version 208 came and afterinstalling I was shocked because it the strategytester showed me a totally different result. I think up to now it is not in any way that exact as it was before, because the prblems it shows sometimes did not happen in the real account. I cannot really tell you if the previous strategytest was correct up to now, but I feel that the new one is very bad and not exact in any way.

So I tested and tried to find out what happend. And then I find out that if I installed the MT4 with Version 207 it was the same wrong strategytester as Version 208. Only if I had a Version previous 207 installed and updated it worked like it did in the past. But for that I am not sure. I only know that it worked fine up to Version 207 and with update 208 it changed totally.

What I realized too is that If I install it totally new with Version 208 downloading the Prices with Tools HistoryCenter download doesn't change anything to the data too. So I now exported the Data from an old version and imported it to Version 208. But the Stategytester also did not have the previous results.

I am on the way comparing the Demo- and Livetrading with the strategytester to figure out if the new stategytester is usefull in any way and showing correct results. But up to now I don't think so, because it is very different to the real trading.

Reason: