A couple of questions about ATC 2007 Rules

1. The maximum amount of simultaneously opened positions and pending orders is 3
1A Does a take profit or stop loss count towards the 3 orders? - I assume not

1B If I set an partial take profit order in the opposite direction to my main position, does this count as an extra order?
e.g 5 lots long at 1.1900, place order to go short 2 lots at 1.2000

1C If I have three positions, is it possible to take partial profit on one of them?
e.g. 5 lots long at 1.1900, go short 2 lots at 1.2000, then close by to merge the two positions
there would be 4 positions for a few seconds until the take profit position is closed / merged

2. Stop Out level is 50%
Are you stopped out (from the competition) when balance, equity or free margin falls to 50%?

3. Is it possible to enter as a team - rather than a single individual?

1A. Stop Loss and Take Profit are not independent orders, so they don’t count towards 3 orders. Your assumption is correct.

1B. Yes, any order counts, independently from the purposes it was opened for.

1C. Partial close is allowed for any amount of open positions or pending orders. The main thing is that the total amount of open positions and pending orders does not exceed 3 at any time. If this requirement is not met, the Expert Advisor will be disqualified.

2. If StopOut=50%, it means that, if the Equity is 50% or less than the Margin, the losing orders will be forcedly closed until the Margin Level exceeds 50%.
This forced close of positions by StopOut does not result in disqualification the Participant or the Expert Advisor themselves.
Margin Level = (Equity)/(AccountMargin())*100%. The Margin Level must exceed the Stop Out (50%, in the case of the Automated Trading Championship).

3. Only one person can be registered for the Championship and with only one Expert Advisor. Multiple registrations are forbidden.
Reason: