PDFT EA Request

Hi,

I purchased Avi Fristers PDFT ebook a while ago that teaches 3 different trading strategies. I like the Forex Runner strategy best and it seems to work more often than not. It's a simple strategy based on price but the problem is you can miss a lot of great trades if you're not glued to your monitor all day. I was wondering if someone knew of an EA that exists for the Forex Runner strategy or could I get one created? If you're not familiar with the strategy, these are the basics:

I would like to know when an intraday price movement moves X pips in any direction. If it does, fire an alert, email and even execute a trade if possible. The Stop Loss values would be X pips from the entry point and Y pips for the Take Profit target. It would be helpful if I could add a brokers pip spread value to the Stop Loss. For example, if my SL is 20 and my spread is 3, then the true Stop Loss value would be 23.

Fore example, if I'm looking for a 30 pip move on the GBP/USD chart, I want to place a trade in the direction of that move. If it moves against me 20 pips, my Stop Loss is hit and alerts me, emails me or closes my trade automatically. If it keeps moving in my direction an additions 30 pips and that's my Take Profit target, it alerts me, emails me or closes my trade automatically.

All the X and Y values should be configurable.

The audible alert, email alert and auto-trading function should be able to be enabled/disabled in the EA Properties form.

I'd like to use this on the InterbankFX MT4 platform if possible.

Thanks

ea

There are a few ea's like that on this forum...

I can't recall the names, but I believe there is a daily range breakout type of eas. I would look through these. If your new to coding. I would read coders guru training material. Its definitely worth it. Not so much as to learn the nitty gritty but just to understand how eas function. Theres also a few of these types on the link

http://www.forexmt4.com/_MT4_Experts/

I think it is most related to qq EA (check files thread), or standard Momentum indicator (same movement of the price in pips), or PriceTrend or PriceTrender indicators by Kalenzo (check links thread). Some of indicator is with alert I think.

There are a lot of similar indicators/EAs with your request and it is much easy to modify some existng indicator/EA slightly than to create completely new one.

Or check this thread for alert for momentum indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176430

As to qq EA so it is like this: if the price is up or down with some pips from some bar (for example, +25 pips from 10th bar ago) so EA is openning the order. It based on momentum indicator's logic.

Thanks guys. I'll take a look at those links. I love MT4 and this is a great forum!

I coded all of these systems into MetaStock (not Metatrader) and Amibroker and did extensive backtesting and manipulation on all of them.

They don't work.

If you check around the forums unfortunately you'll find a consensus of agreement on this.

Mister Frister (if there is such a person) is just another scammer.

There are EAs that are profitable on this forum, they're already proven, and they cost nothing.

It shouldn't be difficult to locate them.

Reason: