Proposition functions to new generation of MetaTrader

I'm Matthew and I'm polish trader. I use MT software for more than year and I want to propose some new functions, which will be useful to end user.

* One-click button transaction. In option that we can disable in View menu. It is implement in other software like VT or SaxoTrader. To scalper it is helpful.
* Drag and drop set TP and SL on chart. It is available in NinjaTrader. We could move levels like horizontal lines
* Three target mode. In one window we could set 3 targets to part of position and individual TS
* Show on charts entry levels, stops and TP on chart in case we allow to do it
* Other time frames charts (no period converter), manually for example M20, H3 or 45 ticks charts
* Possibility change "chart windows" configuration, change color scheme and time frame (no open on green-black scheme and H1 tf)

That is all. I think that it is possible to implement it in MT until end of the year
Sorry my English
Matthew

Nievinny:
* Possibility change "chart windows" configuration, change color scheme and time frame (no open on green-black scheme and H1 tf)

That is all. I think that it is possible to implement it in MT until end of the year
None of the listed functionality is impossible in MetaTrader 4. MetaQuotes provide a very flexible platform that have a possibility to get every feature you requested. Many traders already use this functionality.

Period converter is not perfect but there is always an alternative approach. Any of timeframes in the example are not a problem.

As per the last in the list, please save your favorite layout as default.tpl template in MT_Root\templates.