please help, i know i'm being stupid...

small problem but can someone please help me!!! just trying to draw a line on the last hour. So if it's say 22:45 it draws a vertical ine at 22:00

ObjectCreate(OH, OBJ_VLINE, 0, D'2008.01.24 22', open_price);

works fine, but i need it to be dynamic so its like Date() + TimeHour(TimeCurrent()) or something :(

please help

Maybe:

if (( TimeHour (TimeCurrent()) ==22)&&( TimeMinute (TimeCurrent())==0) )&&( TimeSeconds (TimeCurrent())==0) )

ObjectCreate(OH, OBJ_VLINE, 0, TimeCurrent(), open_price);

DxdCn:

Maybe:

if (( TimeHour (TimeCurrent()) ==22)&&( TimeMinute (TimeCurrent())==0) )&&( TimeSeconds (TimeCurrent())==0) )

That will wait until it's the 22 hour and draw a line as soon as it passes that time....BUT....i need it to draw a line on the last hour no matter how many minutes past it is.

is good but the TimeCurrent() needs to be just the hour and not the minutes or seconds. ...any ideas.

thanks for the help so far :)

no worries, i've figured it out, thanks for the help:

TMY1 = TimeSeconds(TimeCurrent()); // gives us the amount of seconds past the last minute
TMY2 = (TimeMinute(TimeCurrent())*60); // gives us the seconds upto the last minute past the last hour
TMY = TimeCurrent();
TMY = TMY - (TMY1 + TMY2); // gives us the amount of seconds that equal the start of the last hour

ObjectCreate(OH, OBJ_VLINE, 0, TMY, open_price); // draws a horizontal line on the last hour

thanks again for the advice.

ed

Reason: