Difference in Close Price , ...Explanation?

Hi everyone,

That is my first time here, but I follow the site for long time.

In the follow chart I show my problem. Why the Close Price change from one bar to the other bar? I will describe:

- at 03:15 (testing time), the ClosePrice[0] = Close0 = 1.48040000. In the chart indicate: Close 1.4807 (difference..?!)

- at 03:30, in the next bar, the previous ClosePrice[0] now is ClosePrice[1], I understand that the value is the same al 03:15, but ClosePrice[1] = Close1 = 1.48070000 (difference again..?!)

If you follow the list you will note that the differences are not the same in all cases. Sometime there are not differences!

Please, could someone explain me the difference?. That occur only in the tester?, Exist the way to obtain the real ClosePrice[0] when the bar ends to form in the tester?

Thanks in advance.

dem

Bar 0 is not "closed" until it becomes bar 1

Bar 0 "close" is current price

Or is there another problem?

I see you didn't read article Strategy Tester: Modes of Modeling during Testing

Open Price
Some traders do not wish to depend on particluarities of intrabar modeling, so they create Expert Advisors trading on the bars already completed. The fact that the current price bar is fully completed can only be known when the next one appears. These are the Expert Advisors, for which the mode of "Open Price" modeling is intended.

In this mode, first, bar is opened (Open = High = Low = Close, Volume=1), and this allows the Expert Advisor to identify the end of completion of the preceding price bar. It is this incipient bar, on which the Expert Advisor's testing is launched. At the next stage, the current bar fully completed is yielded, but no testing is performed on it!

See you picture

Thanks dear friends for the explanations and advice.

Now I am more clear and I will incorporate these concepts in my job.

dem.