MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1606

pivot for date  (13   1 2)
hello all i need code help to get the pivot for date in history which i put it manual i make this code : extern int dd = 28; extern int mm = 11; extern int yy = 2007; ----------------------- double H2,L2,C2,Py; H2=iHigh("EURUSD",PERIOD_D1,2); L2=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_D1,2); C2=iClose(NULL,PERIOD_D1...
To display multiple lines of text on the chart like so: H(0): UP S(1,2,3): -15, -45, -69 R(1,2,3): 45, 70, 200 The c style carriage return "\r\n" works with message box, but not with ObjectSetText. The documentation doesspecify "a text line", so is the only way to do this to have a...
[Deleted]
Hi, I want to have my EA to open similar trades in more than one account. Also if SL,TP is changed manually or by EA for a particular trade then it should be changedin all accounts. How is it possible? thanks Ali
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the Jury Session Record of the 30th of November 2007 has been published. At the session, the Jury discussed disqualification of severalParticipants. Eleven more Participants dropped out of the competition. The full text of the article was...
Hi, I am looking for someone to do the following coding for me for under $100: I have 5 different indicators which have the same shape, but not the same numericalvalues. I would like to have them combined into 1 indicator: add all 5 and dividing themby 5, after they have been switched around to the...
When I attach this code to a chart I get this messages: Uninit reason 1 Uninit reason 5 What does mean that? The code is only my learning lessons, I think ths code can be a good template,but that error messages........I don't know why. Bellow the full code....
[Deleted]
  TDMA1
Can anyone tell me what TDMA1 is? Thanks
[Deleted]
I found EA auto trade system often place selling order on bottom of a bar and closethe order on top of a bar, and in buying condition, it often place buying orderon top of a bar and close the order on bottom of a bar. Can It do the contrary:sell on a higher end and close on a lower end of a bar or...
[Deleted]
Is this normal? I used an EA to open a position but it was exited when I detachedthe EA from the chart? Is this the normal behaviour? Thanks.
[Deleted]
  I need help  (1)
I have been trying to run the original scripts and EA of metaquotes provided in the MT4 platform, but they do not perform the expected actions. for example, the close script does not close any open position. why?how do i make it work if the problem is mine. i trying to study how the EA and the...
I have built a very basic reversion ea but have a zero divide error can anyone seewhere i might have gone wrong. I have been looking at this for days trying to spotthe error. Any help in spotting the error would be greatly appriciated. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi all.. i ask assisting for modifying my EA. or download my chart
[Deleted]
  DLL load/unload  (3)
When a indicator/expert uses a c/c++ dll, is the dll loaded for the lifetime ofthe indicator/chart being open, or is it loaded & load as needed?
[Deleted]
Hello, I would like to use a DLL which includes some functions to work with POP3 protocollike Connect, Delete, Retrieve etc. I don't know how to define that DLL and thosefunctions in MQL4 in order to get it work. Once it is defined and I am able to use those functions I am able to code what Ineed. I...
Hi, Why does the MACD indicator show 5 decimal places and iMACD() return only 4 decimalplaces? Try the following EA and add the standard MACD indicator to the chart. Test conditions: Server: Alpari UK. Terminal version 211. Symbol GBPUSD,M1 My observation is that 5 decimal places of accuracy are...
Hi I hope this email sees you in the best of health I need someone to create 2 urgent EA's for me. Please add me on my msn to discuss. My msn is youth@ansaryouth.org.uk Am willing to pay credit card, paypal cheque or cash
[Deleted]
can the tick and trin indicators be used in mt4 if so where abouts can you loadthe indicators from.Regards antony
[Deleted]
I am a MT4 newbie.  How do I change the time setting on my chart to GMT?
I really don't understand why... It starts working normally, then the speed decreaseasa lot, a tick coming at 1 or 2 seconds (yes visual tester speed is slided to max).I was left for an hour and when I came back I saw the "Please wait while Windowsis increasing the virtual memory" message. Why does...
now Mql4 draw a line or a ray line. how to draw a line with two points and only inside two pints not extent out? In other word i only want to draw a line segment.
Registration to Automated Trading Championship 2006 is opened! Just click to banner above!
Can someone help me with code that will only place one order between 0 to 24 hours?I want to code an MT4 EA to place one order per each 24 hour day. Whenever an orderis triggered by EA during the day, EA can not place another order until after 24:00Midnight. Wackena
Although I've programmed in various languages for the past 20 years, the time dimensionof MQ4 is loosing me. I would like to have something alert me after the following condition is met: Current -2 Low < Current -1 Low && Current -2 High < Current -1 High A sell would occur as soon as the current...
Hi!! I've been trying code a RSI protect. Something like this logic: if RSI>90and orderType=buy and orderprofit>=x pips, move SL to +x pips. This has to beeasy to code but I'm newbie and I can't get the code I want. any help?
[Deleted]
Hi, all is in the title: How to get the bar number from the time value returned by WindowTimeOnDropped()? Thanks!
[Deleted]
  Bar time  (1)
Hello, Hope u r doing great!!! I want to know the function to know the date and time of the occurance of barson any chart starting from bar 0 onward. Regards, Ali
[Deleted]
I'm attempting to code an EA that puts BUYLIMIT and SELLLIMIT below and above thecurrent Price perspectively at startup. Or a static price of choice as an externalvariable. For example... GridSpacing of 10 pips with a total of 10 pending orders placed (5in each direction). Can someone assist in the...
I need to know the height of the main chart window in pips or pixels, so I can placeobjects at just below the top of the chart window.
[Deleted]
  Indicator Level  (1)
Hey, I have this indicator that needs to do X-thing when it falls below -0.50 whichis also a level on a separate window. For some reason, MetaTrader (or C) doesn't like if statements with negative numbers. Here's what I'm trying to do..... if (array[x] < -0.50) { do stuff } but it doesn't like...
Hi, lately I experienced weird behavior with my MetaTrader and ODL. My logs show entrieslike these: 07:48:29 'xxxxx': request 1.00 EURUSD07:48:29 'xxxxx': request was accepted by server07:48:29 'xxxxx': answer 1.00 EURUSD 1.4916 / 1.491807:48:32 'xxxxx': close order #1914045 buy 1.00 EURUSD at 1...