Anti-MQL5 wishes - page 8

I deleted my comment.
I love this forum and maybe I'll love MQL4 as well)), it turns out that MQL4 has crawling massifs.
I'm very relieved to finally find one among a pile of rags and a bundle of hair...
Wow.

Indicator run for 1 minute along with normal MACD, and wait for one cigarette.

Once again, wow...

Files:

I wrote a letter to my main dealer, they have a great service, their terminal sucks. They say, why do you bother, you don't have this, that and that, while there is the best product on the market - MT, buy yourself an MQ and let them customise their server to your needs. No way, they say, we work, our terminal will be good, in time...
I.e., cool companies write their own MQs, I do not know why they do it. So you have to choose either a good terminal or a good DC, but you can't do it together. Forgive me, methinks, but I'm still bringing my dollars to a good brokerage company, i.e. you get nothing from them - neither directly, nor indirectly. There is no happiness in life.

Well, I wish you to wait. Don't forget that it takes more than a month to develop an MT4-level system. And it's far from certain that you will be satisfied with the result, because the brokerage company makes the system for itself, not for you.

bstone:
Well, I wish you to wait. Don't forget that it takes more than a month to develop an MT4-level system. And it's far from certain that you will be satisfied with the result, because the brokerage company makes the system for itself, not for you.
Don't waste your breath. Naturally, DT makes the system for itself. That is, to the level of today's MT their system will never reach. But unfortunately the opposite is also true: none of today's DC users of MT will ever reach the level of that DC.
That's why I started the topic: we have to move the system to the place where it will be interesting for traders and not to install programmers sweethearted gadgets.
It is not MQ's fault, but it is my fault, as well as the fault of many others who want to have good service and a good terminal. There is no such thing as perfection in the world.

timbo:
Don't poison your soul... There's no such thing as perfection in the world.

And on that - BASTa!!!

Lord_Shadows:
timbo:
Don't poison your soul... There is no such thing as perfection in the world.
And on that - BASTa !!!
Go boss your wife around if she'll let you. Don't do it here.

Are you familiar with the Forex Tester? I think one man wrote there, three months.
And it feels quite decent.

The problem of perfection is simple - it's the minimum price of a good language multiplied by the millions of users of the terminal.
The cheapest package was VB = 50 USD. Let's say it could have been reduced to the wholesale and mass pricing,
but still at least 20 c.u. will remain.
And I've got to write-test my terminal, where's the money?
Therefore free (for traders) trading terminals have surrogate languages.
(Somewhere I have on a 5" disk an academic free source code of C-compiler, I need to compare it with MQ.))
On the other side of the coin - the consumer is a shoestring, well, what is it worth to perform the terminal for a convenient studio,
you may choose from Delphi, C++/#, VB, Fortran and even Cobol.
On the cost of the license Fortran and Cobol fall away, C will also be expensive. That leaves Delphi and VB.
Recipe for perfection: - add to VB 5,6 or Delphi-3 ))) (price!) write the terminal and objects for the studio,
that's all, the tool will be 100+1 perfect.
(the remaining option for the stingy - find cheaper C and breed perfection in it)

timbo:
Lord_Shadows:
timbo:
Don't poison your soul... There is no perfection in the world.
And on that - BASTa !!!
Go boss your wife around if she'll let you. Don't do it here.
Comrade... you have no sense of humour... your life seems to be a mess if you react to so innocuous a word...
P.S. Your wife is your judge. I don't have that problem (my wife).

Korey:

P.S.yes, by the way, here too the insidious have provided for where people can break through - there is no four letter operator in MQL-4,
goto !!!, which means that many programmes are intolerant in MT.

It means MQL is not BASIC and the right programmers don't use GOTO.

I read on one forum that mt is made especially for the cis countries, especially I want the same problems with execution speed and connection to the trade server. good luck in trading.

Reason: