Automated Trading Championship 2008: Interview with Vladimir Lekhovitser (PrizmaL)

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008, an Interview with Vladimir Lekhovitser (PrizmaL) has been published. Vladimir Lekhovitser (PrizmaL) is successfully participating in ATC 2008, so we decided to ask him some questions about his development. Vladimir was willingly asnwering our questions, but he didn't want to show his photograph having exlplained that as follows: "I am not superstitious, but there are certain natural laws I try to follow. For example, I think that it is really possible to manipulate or to change the fate of a person imaged in the photo". However, in case he wins, he promises to send us a picture of him holding the prize. Well, he has all chances to become a Winner. There are just a few days left until the contest ends.

Vladimir works in the Software House Kaful FS, a company that develops and codes AI (Artificial Intelligence) for automated trading on the markets of Forex and Futures. The company has developed over 70 profitable trading systems since 2004. On the Championship, Vladimir submitted the EA named PrizmaL he had developed together with one of his colleagues. The Expert Advisor attracts many trader, so Vladimir has already received over 2 000 messages offering him to sell his EA. He shared with us his ideas about this, too.

The interview was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2008 in the News section.

Sponsors of the Automated Trading Championship 2008 are FXCM (Forex Capital Markets LLC), Interbank FX LLC (IBFX), FXDD and the TRADERS’ magazine. The organizer of the Championship is MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Reason: