Help me learn how to trade!

I went to a free week-long course.

Kind of figured something out.

Opened a demo account. I traded. Wiped out.

Opened a demo account. Traded. Wiped out.

Opened a demo account. Traded. I emptied.

I traded in the following way: at first I was in profit (with diligent observance of MM), and then I inevitably lost.

Basically, I made the same mistake: either I jumped into the trend late, or (as I found out later) openly went against it.

I started to look at various news feeds. It became easier. Up to a certain point.

Now my head is a mess.

What do you recommend? For example, what is a good book on TA to learn how to build support and resistance lines, define a trend with reversals and so on? Or what forex for dummies? :))) Or analytics, like on finam.ru or youmis.ru?

P.S. I traded mostly on H1, looking at M5, M30 and H4.

P.P.S. When opening an order I always set SL and TP right away.

"How to Dodge Bullets for Dummies", "Stitching Your Own Leg for Dummies", "How to Live a Minute Longer by Choking for Dummies"... Yes, they can pay a lot for that, but you can hardly find such books and their value... I don't want to laugh, I can offer 2 or 3 trading systems, but you want to learn, understand and be able to. In an industry with statistics of 95% who are losing - bullshit is profitable. The rest is long tedious and unacceptable work for a woman.

Reading analysts will add to the confusion in your head. From communicating on traders' forums too - you will be bombarded with advice and "authority", which is very debatable, by the way. TA books, in general, are similar to each other. DeMark's books are probably the best. On trading, in my humble opinion, the best are "Zurich Axioms" by Max Gunter (don't know if available in Russian) and "Long Term Secrets of Short Term Trading" by colleague Larry.

но вы же научиться хотите, понять и мочь.

Exactly.

The rest is long, tedious and unacceptable work for a woman.

Oh, you got me there! :)))

Книги ДеМарка, пожалуй, из лучших.

"Technical analysis is the new science". It?

"Long-term secrets of short-term trading" by colleague Larry.

Who's that? Larry Williams, "Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading"?

igar00 писал(а) >>
...The rest is long, tedious and unacceptable work for a woman.

What kind of nonsense are you writing about women? Fascinating and not at all hard... I can't really call it work...

Helen писал(а) >>

What kind of nonsense are you writing about women? Fascinating and not at all hard... I wouldn't call it work...

We're also more diligent, more attentive and more diligent! :)))

Swetten писал(а) >>

"Technical analysis is the new science". It?

Who's that?

Yeah, but he has more than one book. Yeah, Larry Williams.

Larry's website is ireallytrade.com. Might come in handy...

Yeah, thanks.

Helen >> :

What kind of nonsense are you writing about women? Fascinating and not at all hard... I wouldn't call it hard work...

Statistics say otherwise. And I mentioned that.

We're also more diligent, more attentive and more diligent! :)))

Reason: