"Silent EA?" how to program/set up

Hello all,

First time posting here, so please bear with me if this is in the wrong thread. I've searched, what seems endlessly, for the answer to the question I have to no avail!

Also, I am by no means a programmer, but am very familiar with installing EA's(purchased or freebies) to my MT4, changing parameters, etc.

Question is:

If I have an EA that is working rather well, and consistently makes profit, my concern would be the broker intervention of the entry orders, stop/loss, and take profit signals.

Is the Magic number associated with this in any way? Can the EA actually be run in "stealth mode"? So there won't be any intervention with my order placements?

I'm afraid that my account will be monitored very closely, due to the amount of profit it stands to gain.

Oh, and for those that are ready to say" shouldn't you worry about trading versus withdrawing money out"...please...........I've been down the road of losses, far too many times.....

I'm here because I feel I have a system ready to go, and would like some input on this.

Any help is much appreciated!!

Pippdaddy

Hi,

Are you in a demo account? ou real?