Talked to Alpari today

I talked to alpari today

they had issues with the cable and euro, Last week they pulled all data files.

Technicians are working on the problem. Hopefully they will get the data files back soon, there is NO DATE.

So, I am also at the point of paying for the reliable data. I can recreate historical data for 5, 15,20 etc from the 1M data, but, if I were to obtain myown 1M data or tick data, How do I convert into a 1M format to be used by MT4?

John

johnmcglaughlin:

I talked to alpari today

they had issues with the cable and euro, Last week they pulled all data files.

Technicians are working on the problem. Hopefully they will get the data files back soon, there is NO DATE.

So, I am also at the point of paying for the reliable data. I can recreate historical data for 5, 15,20 etc from the 1M data, but, if I were to obtain myown 1M data or tick data, How do I convert into a 1M format to be used by MT4?

John

Alpari US or Alpari UK or any other branch? Would be good to know which one you are referring to.

Prosper4X:

Alpari US or Alpari UK or any other branch? Would be good to know which one you are referring to.

Alpari UK

It is my understanding that is where the research division is that supplies the Dat files.

As of today the site is still down but the history center does retrieve data from their sight. I assume that this data probably has the corruption. I can live with that at this time.

I'm getting lots of mismatch errors since 1st may when running the tester. Any idea what can be done?

Reason: