MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1426

I'm coding an indicator that has a lot of external parameters (over 60 at present), and I'm having trouble using the iCustom function to call it from an EA. Is there a limit to the number of parameters you can pass using iCustom? (This is probably a question for the MQL programmers). I thought about...
[Deleted]
Good day. I'm just wondering if you guys have any tips on how to insure that my Expert Advisorwon't be distributed if I sell it for example. Is there a source code to insure protection? How about some sort of activation code? Your help will be greatly appreciated. rossonero0102
In my EA I'd like to add a comment on the upper left corner of thechart that shows what the Breakeven value is..... Where the currencyneeds to go to be out of the red and into the black.... I'm sure Ineed to evaluate all the orders add the negative profits....and theoffset by the current bid/ask.......
[Deleted]
Hello Sir, am on my kneel beging you to help me create a simple EA. the EA will place pending orders immediately after the close ofthe first candle of the day at 12:00 depending on brokers time, Alpari.co.ukbegins a new day at 12:00 which is what i use. but it should haveoption where one can put...
  Expiry Value  (1)
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to give expiry a price value instead of a date. Meaning if price goes above or below certain level the pending order should be void. For example, if I have pending sell stop and price goes above certain level I want order to be void automatically without me...
[Deleted]
Hi, I would like to know how I can 1) obtain the total profit on all my open trades, and then 2) say close all orders if this value is above a certain number. Any ideas? Sp
[Deleted]
Hello all, Im just real beginer on programming and im trying to code my first strategy. What I want is to create a code that after 5 bars in short enter in long until get 10 pips. Is this possible?? can you give me the hint about how to write this code? I will really apreciate your help. thanks...
  EASE OF MOVEMENT IDICATOR  (11   1 2)
This indicator does not exist on MT4 ? some body could code it please ! it s a very good one even for a EA EMV = [((H + B)/2) - ((Hp + Bp)/2)] / (V/( H - B)) * 10 000 H = Plus haut de la période courante ( semaine, séance) B = Plus bas de la période courante...
Can someone code a EA based on the MADRO GOLDEN FILTER indicator ? It can be a very good one. Thank you :-) https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7079 https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7079
Hi, I have been trying to put the fib level prices as labels seperatly from the lines on to the chart for a couple of days now. I can put just about any other indicators price value anywhere, but for some reason i cannot figure out how to put the fib price values. I would like to have my target...
[Deleted]
if the network is busy,the market data often lost. ex: i have market datas of 15:25 and 15:45,but lost market datas of 15:30 and 15:40,so the EA will not work correct. how can i get the market datas of 15:30 and 15:40 in EA? sorry for my poor english.
[Deleted]
Will somebody out there please help me before I toss MQL4 out the window. I have written a program for a simple EA. Everything works except for anything to do with OrderCLose. OrderSend works fine, but closing an order works intermittently. I must be missing something with OrderClose. My...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, My EA is running live fine, both buying and selling, but when i run it through the backtester it will only take long/buy trades, it never takes a sell trade, even though all the criterion have been met. It's driving me mad, can anyone please help out, Thanks in advance, AK
Hi All, I was able to write a script that writes the last opened price into a csv file. Now my problem is how to assign the data in the csv file into a variable.. Below is the script I made. When I try to compile, an error pops up saying that the function returns no result. But I am sure there is a...
[Deleted]
Yo! With pretty new with MetaTrader platform, but could someone provide any system which actually technically works at all with metatrader ? Now I don´t mean it necessary need to make any money, but I had tried several systems located in this forum and some other´s as well to learn this languuge....
[Deleted]
Help me please !!!! I need someone to help me code an EA based on RSI this is a multi-time frame EA, the EA should be able to simulteneously analyse the three time frames before taking a trade. my strategy is as follows: Time frames used;Daily,4Hour,1Hour. RSI-period=21 if (RSI > 70 on daily chart)...
I have an existing EA which trades but I need some exceptions made as well as user inputs. Email Subgenius@inbox.com Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, please i want to know what happens to an opened order when the connection of the trading platform says, no connection, will the robot continue to manage the order it opened before disconnection or not,when the connection is restored? thanks for any helpful reply
Hello, I 'm programming indicators and EAs and have a general question. How could I tell in code, if the Indicator EA is applied to a demo or live account? Is there some kind of standard for accountr numbers to determine this. I'm already can retrive the acount number and hopefully need some kind of...
When the buy order take place, how to show the data of:-\ a) Buying Price? b) If the order has been closed, no more showing the buying price? c) I get stucked at the writing below:- ObjectDelete(name_8); ObjectCreate(name_8, OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0); lg1="BUY"; ObjectSetText(name_8,""+lg1+":...
  Trend Forex 2.0  (4)
Somehow, I happend to buy Trend Forex 2.0, and later discovered that it was just a strategy rather than EA. My mistake on the lack of investigation. My question, is there an EA for Trend Forex 2.0 ??? ckmoied
[Deleted]
Hello, i'm looking for a codebase that can active an alarm, when the RSI indicator breaks 50 (up or down), thanks in advance, bobo
Hi there, Can someone add a stop loss to this EA. Thank you in advance.
[Deleted]
If someone might take a little time (i'm relatively new to MqL4) How does one after compiling the MQ4 format with metaeditor transfer the file into the terminal to use, i had done it only twice it was automatic but for other files after formatting i do not know what to do to either create and store...
Hi, im having problems reading information out of a .dat file that an array has been saved into. i have two two dimensional Arrays, int GridTracker[100][15]; int GridStatus[10][10]; i have a funtion that is writing that infomation to file void write_arrays() // write data to a file to backup memory...
I am trying to write an EA to manage all my manually opened orders. Upon the appearance of a new bar an order needs to be closed if the close price of the bar just completed is less the EMA10 (in the case of buy orders), the opposite is true for sell orders. I was going to use the code below but...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to attach EA to the chart (and enable live trading), via command line, or any other means besides actually opening chart and manually attaching EA to it. I would like to automate this process and do not want to have human interaction in this step. Any ideas are...
[Deleted]
Hi, i want my ea to close a buy order when my macd1 is less than macd2, and it should close a sell order if macd1 is greater than macd 2, but it does not,it closes the opened orders only at take profit and stop loss alone. please help me . the code as been attached. thanks.
[Deleted]
i am planning on writing a rather complex EA, and would like to break it up into parts. what's the best approach? thanks for your input.
[Deleted]
Does anyone have an EA or script that will buy or sell on a stop order at the high or low of the previous bar? It sounds easy, but I've searched for hour and can't find anything. Thanks for your help, Jim