How to generate conistent history data?

I have the following problem: When I test an EA I see that the EA uses prices which are out of range of the daily chart, which is not possible in reality. See the following screenshot:

I seems I have inconsistent history data for the symbol DE30. I checked the H4 data file and saw that it contains indeed prices out of the High-Low-Range in the Daily file.

Is there a possibilty to generate consistent data from the lowest time frame data?

When I download EURUSD from the history center twice, the second time it asks me, whether I want to recalculate all time frames. As far as I understand, this generates the hight time frames from the lower times frames. Right?

The Symbol DE however be downloaded from the history center, so I do not get this question to generate the data. So how can I make the data consistent like in the case EURUSD?

Use the period_converter - which is one of the scripts that comes bundled with the MT4 platform - to create other time periods from the lowest time-frame data.

A tip when using it (if my memory serves me correctly): keep an eye on the newly created filesize as there is no progress indication from the script itself.

CB

Reason: