Metatrader date format

I've been downloading my Detailed Report into Excel now for some time for further analysis but one small problem exists that I cannot seem to find a way around. I want to calculate the time between when the trade opened and when it closed. I cannot seem to find an Excel date/time format that is compatible with the MetaTrader date/time. If I enter the date/time manually it then calculates fine. In fact, I only need to enter the close date/time and it calculates so I 'm a little confused. Anyone got any ideas on this one please?

murdot wrote >>
I've been downloading my Detailed Report into Excel now for some time for further analysis but one small problem exists that I cannot seem to find a way around. I want to calculate the time between when the trade opened and when it closed. I cannot seem to find an Excel date/time format that is compatible with the MetaTrader date/time. If I enter the date/time manually it then calculates fine. In fact, I only need to enter the close date/time and it calculates so I 'm a little confused. Anyone got any ideas on this one please?

how you export to excel?

OrderCloseTime()-OrderOpenTime()==Differenz.

In Excel or better MS Access you have some formulars to konvert the different in a time

Google will help you with this.

Reason: