Use 2 EA that work in independet way in the same account

I want work with 2 different EA in the same account and in the same cross and in the same frame, how i can do for divide the order, i want work with different strategy and trailing. After opening trade how i can do recognize the orders originating from and different EA?

and if i work in manual way??

see ya

An example

i work on Eurusd with 30 min time frame with EA 1 and with 1 Horu time frame with the second EA

sometime the first eA is long when the secondo in short and start to delete order or begin the trailing

ps how i made the module on mql4 of number??

The_Matrix wrote >>

I want work with 2 different EA in the same account and in the same cross and in the same frame, how i can do for divide the order, i want work with different strategy and trailing. After opening trade how i can do recognize the orders originating from and different EA?

and if i work in manual way??

see ya

An example

i work on Eurusd with 30 min time frame with EA 1 and with 1 Horu time frame with the second EA

sometime the first eA is long when the secondo in short and start to delete order or begin the trailing

ps how i made the module on mql4 of number??

use magicnumbers, everyorder you place with an EA, you can specify the magic number. So specify "1" for your first EA, and "2" for your second EA. Later when you scan your orders, you scan for magicnumber, if it is "1" then it is your first EA, if it is "2" then it is your second EA.

Hi,

You should just be able to open 2 charts for the same currency, Drag and drop each EA into seperate charts and set the time frames that you want for each of them.

You shouldn't need to, but you can install 2 different instances of the MT4 client and run both of them sperately at the same time.

Good Luck (< 8)

i know

when i use

#define MagicNumber  20050610 

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,Bid-Point*StopLoss,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,MagicNumber,0,Green); // buono dei test 

don't make entry oder

if i put 0 as a magi numer it work

The_Matrix:

i know

when i use

don't make entry oder

if i put 0 as a magi numer it work

Then your magic number is too big, there is a limit on how big the magicnumber can be. Format the dates some other way.

now work

i try if work this new funciotn

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,Bid-Point*StopLoss,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,"F Long",MagicNumber,0,Green);

now work

i create this funcion
int start()
{

if(OrdiniattiviMagi()== true)

// Opoen order

//The function give if there is open order on the account with the magic number if not i //open the new order

int  OrdiniattiviMagi()
{
   int cnt,result,total=OrdersTotal();
   bool magitrovato=true;
   for(cnt = total-1; cnt >= 0; cnt--)
    {
     OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);
     if (OrderSymbol() != Symbol() || OrderMagicNumber() != MagicNumber) continue;
     if( (OrderType()==OP_SELL || OrderType()!=OP_BUY) && (OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber) ) //&& trail==1 && OrdersTotal() > 1  )
     magitrovato=false;
     break;     
         }
 return(magitrovato); 
 }

Reason: