Please help me here!

I have tried to search and post on this site but have been unsuccessful at finding what I need:

Here is my dilemma: I need a script or DLL(neither of which I have any knowledge of) to create a signal for my EA. The use of globalvariable will not work for me because I am running something on a demo account which gives me the trigger signal. I cannot run both a demo and real account within the same instance otherwise the globalvariable would work. When certain conditions are met, I need my live (real account) EA to be able to see that "the time is right" to execute. Can anyone please help me with this?? I am not joking when I say I have a super EA working but I need a little touch more to have it fully automated. Please help me......

Daniel

forexman05:

[...] because I am running something on a demo account which gives me the trigger signal. [...] When certain conditions are met, I need my live (real account) EA to be able to see that "the time is right" to execute. [...]

You can find a list of methods for implementing Terminal to Terminal communication capabilities here -> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/128440.

p.s. Why don't u just implement the logic that knows "the time is right" in the expert trading the live account? Why do u need it in a separate expert trading a Demo account?

Reason: