MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 630

Hi,  I have made my first indicator, but I don't want it to be started again and again at every tick. Its a "slow" indicator suitable for the 4H period. So for me should be enough if it gets re-started only when a new candle opens, for example, or when the user refresesh the graphic window... After...
Hi, the following test code crashes with the message:  2015.08.17 23:21:09.237 Access violation write to 0x920E3DA8 in 'C:\Users\Sabre\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\1DAFD9A7C67DC84FE37EAA1FC1E5CF75\MQL4\Experts\array_test.ex4'   int OnInit() {        float...
  Blank Tab  (3)
I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to create a totally blank tab. I have tried setting the all of the colors in the properties section to black but my panel will still show candles in the background. thanks in advance.
Hello, I would be grateful if someone could help me handle this Array Out of Size Error.   double b [200][1];int OnInit()  {for(j=0;j<=param-1;j++)  {  b[j][1]=(summation/product); //correct formula     }  
[Deleted]
double BARS[][24];                      void OnStart()           int size_bars = ArrayRange(BARS,0);                     Print(size_bars);  //prints 0                      int size_bars_new = ArrayResize(BARS,size_bars+1);                      Print(size_bars_new);  //prints...
[Deleted]
Hello, just for your information first : my Expert can have only one open position at the same time by this: total= OrdersTotal (); if (total< 1 ) { ..... } And if my algo enables to open position on current candle, than it can happen, that after reaching
can anyone tell me how to convert tick into bar Many thanks
Hello traders, Last week I've installed Windows 10 (64 bit) on my trading computer. Since that moment I get an error when I compile a script, indicator or an EA. The error description is "EX4 write error". This has something to do with Windows 10, because I'm getting this error on all my MT4...
I have this indicator Tickseperatevolume_.mq4 (attached) which I modyfied myself to sum up tick volumes and create 2 labels, and it works fine. Now, I want to do the same, only with data taken from another indicator using iCustom(). The indicator to do this I called  as  ClusterDelta_VolSum.mq4 -...
Hey guys, So I made an EA and in the code it counted the weeks it was all working well but then I saved over the EA accidentally with an earlier version and I can't seem to figure out how I coded the week counter so I'm in need of some help. On the monday I want it to plus one onto "int week" then...
Heyguys,   I'mlooking to start trading FX and CFDs and I want to use MT4. But there's so manybrokers which offer their own versions of the platform with different featuresetc.   Cananyone recommend a broker whose MT4 version is the best and why?   Thanksin advance  
Hello I have seen that the trading log of my VPS doesnt take in account the orders I send from HOME. MEaning I have 2 mt4 one in VPS following an EA and one at home for real trading. I send manual trading and is executed correctly but the Log in the VPS seems to not get that information. Is there...
[Deleted]
  Strange behavior  (6)
Hello! There is something strange with my EA. I'm using this function for position selection: bool SelectBotPosition(){   int ordersCount = OrdersTotal();     for (int i = 0; i < ordersCount; i++)   {      if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS))      {         if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() &&...
[Deleted]
While I was trying to figure out how to use histograms in the subwindow of an indicator I noticed that, besides the drawing styles mentioned in the documentation, my MetaEditor was showing me new drawing styles (which I assume were quietly released by MetaQuotes in a recent update?), such as...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I downloaded the indicator achieved for the NrtR Gator for MT4. Someone could explain to me how it works? Plus I downloaded the indiricatore achieved for the NrtR for MT5. Thank you all for the help.
Hi Experts,    I have written an indicator/EA in which I use Symbol() to find the currency pair of the Chart that is using the EA.  If I want to test my EA for (say) 10 currency pairs, then I have drag and drop the EA to 10 different currency charts.   Instead can i use the below code to verify 10...
Hi, as I (Win7, 64, Term. 840, Editor 1154) wanted to compile  some of my old mqh I get some new previously not known Errors: => 'WindowHandle' - function not defined    Win32FuncsAll.mqh    846    27 This is the function: void EnableOrdersHistoryAll(){   int main = GetAncestor(WindowHandle(_Symbol,...
[Deleted]
There are 2 parameters for the TesterStatistics() function: STAT_BALANCE_DDREL_PERCENT and STAT_EQUITY_DDREL_PERCENT. I'd like to know if STAT_EQUITY_DDREL_PERCENT includes previous balance drawdown, or these parameters are fully independent? I.e. is equity drawdown about 0% for each new trade?...
Who knows whether there is a function or code that can read out the commission of a forex symbol before opening orders?  
Hi,  I'm thinking about learning MQL4; I wasn't at first because I thought that Ninjatrader would be enough. Pretty much all of my strategies created be me to enter a trade as soon as the conditions are satisfied--not after the bar has been completed. It was a reason why it is done like that with...
  Onint function  (2)
Hello everyone, What happens when my mt4 loses internet connection and then reconnects; will an active EA run the Onint function again?
Before there was no mismatch error. but currently shows so many mismatched erros in thousands? Note: today What i did is i removed all history datas and tried download from broker from history. but there was no data, so i restored all histories which i was deleted. now when i try testing it shows so
jlllllllllllllllllllllllll
I started out simply wanting to avoid NonFarm news and make sure in tester orders were not triggered, first Friday of the month, relative hour news happens. The effort started out as ...    if(TimeDayOfWeek(TimeCurrent())==5 && TimeDay(TimeCurrent())<=7 && TimeHour(TimeCurrent()) == 15)...
On my PC with the older version of MT4 I can easily get renko charts. On my laptop with the new 600 version of MT4 I cannot. The EA is there and loads easily onto the base chart withal the indications it is working. However, when going to OFFLINE the M2 time frame needed is not there to get the...
[Deleted]
Hi all I have been searching and searching, even tried myself and failed to find / code an ea based on: BUY Price closes above Moving average EMA High 20 ... AND ... SAR below price bar ... 0.1 lots with adjustable TP If that fails then a sell position is initiated SELL Price closes below
Hi, does somebodyknow an Indicator for MT4 that allow the user to draw vertical lines at some repeatedtime periods? Forexample, every day at 00:00 and 12:00. Or probablyexists in MT4 some kind of trick related to the CTRL+Y command.. Thanks!
Muscle Matrix Solution Review BeforeI dive into helping you select a foam roller I want to address themain two reasons why you should be using one Essentially,there are three types: Polyethylene EPE, EVA and molded foam rollers. Fromthere we get into the brand specific ones, which tend to outlast...
How can we put trade history on to graphic? Any script for that?
Can I set a limit of, say 3 or 5 trades (max) in MT4 ? This would greatly help my overtrading and discipline. Anyone?