scripts for MT4

Hello
perhaps somebody could help me on the following:
I am trading demos on the Forex at the moment and will resume live trading eventually, soon I hope. I am used to the MT4 platform and would prefer to keep using it for live trading. I would need to open several entries at once and I know this could be done through the scripts. (I have seen it on a training class tutorial) I looked at that in the help section, but creating a script is too complicated for me, based on what they are giving in the help section.
What I need to do:
A 1- Open the "order" window in the direction I want in a given pair: buy or sell
2- I am set for "Instant execution". I enter my S/L and T/P
3-I hit a short key, for example: if I hit Ctrl+3 I instantly get 3 trades started at the given S/L and T/P. If I hit Ctrl+5, I get 5 trades at the given S/L and T/P...etc...
4- Then I can reajust the T/P levels for each of the trades separately.
The goal of this is to be able to get the same S/L on multiple entries for the same entry price. Either for scalping or longer trade with a fast moving candle.....
B 1- be able to "select" multiple active trades on the trade console. Perhaps this function already exists but I can't find how to do it.
2- Be able to stop or modify all trades or/and multiple selected trades in one key stroke, example: Ctrl+S for stop and Ctrl+M for modify...or Ctrl+Alt+S to stop all trades
Is this possible on MT4 and can you walk me through creating these scripts? Or do these scripts exist already?
thanks
adrien

I'm afraid that it is very complicated to enter with 5 orders instantly on the same price, it will always take time and every new position even if opened will be on a different level.

I believe it is better to open 1 position with a huge lot (for ex. you wanted to open 5 positions with 0.1 lot), so you create one position with 0.5 lot.

You need to place SL and TP at maximal required level. All other levels have to be in the EA memory (it is better to use an ea for these purposes rather than script) and it should close a part of the position every time it reaches required level.

Using one position with proper trade control will be much more simple and accurate.

Reason: