Sperandeo indicator. - page 3

If exactly as Spirandeo wrote there is still no indicator, then it must be technically impossible ))))))).

The indicator I just showed is not a zigzag + all in a row, but an attempt to build 123 based on the zigzag knees.

And how do you select the points to plot? Subjectively, by eye. And how should the indicator do that?

And, to what extent should the indicator transfer the trend lines? If you carry them all the time, you're going to be down-trending

until the highest point is hit. That's why they base it on something.

here's another one

sergeev:

Do you want the good guys to come up with the ToR, then write the code according to their ToR and give it to you?

what do you need you for then?

I think I've given you the terms of reference.

ZZZEROXXX:
too lazy to look? catch _http://zalil.ru/30525162

I got a picture like this on the first turkey.

It doesn't look like the Sperandeo lines. Maybe it's not set up right. But I didn't have any help with it.

ZZZEROXXX:
here's another one

it's on the second one.

tara:

Anything like that?

The first three are very similar. What are the turkeys?

Worsh:

The first three are very similar. What are the turkeys?
Expert that forms trend lines according to Sperandeo. In the given version - only global trend lines.

tara:
Эксперт, формирующий трендовые линии по Сперандео. В приведенной версии - только глобальные трендовые.

Isn't it the Expert Advisor that Hitronrav posted on the Alpari forum? I tried that one, but my lines were drawn quite differently. If not that one, then please send me the link where you can download it.

There's nowhere to pump it from.

Here and now:

Reason: