Please help with EA errors

Hello,

I have been trying to teach my to program an expert adviser for about a week. I have been following the EA template in the book for order accounting, closing orders, and opening orders but implementing my own strategies. However, whenever I try to back test it stops right after it collects all of the data and the journal says " CloseOrder error 4063.... ticket must be an integer." I don't get why I am getting that error even though I have assigned a variable ticket as an integer. I have attached the file, so please take a look at it and tell me what you think the problem might be.

Also, if you find anything else that could be a bug or could just give me any advise how to things better I would really appreciate it!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my file!

Files:
osmaea.mq4  12 kb

MagicNum is assigned type Double yet being used as a ticked number in closing orders.
//-------------------------- Closing Orders ------------------------------------------

while(true)                                  // Loop of closing orders
     {
      if (Ind_OsMA == 1)                      // Order Buy is opened..
        {                                       // and there is criterion to close
         RefreshRates();                        // Refresh rates
         Ans=OrderClose(MagicNum,Lot,Bid,2);      // Closing Buy
         if (Ans==true)                         // Success :)
           {
            break;                              // Exit closing loop
           }
         if (Fun_Error(GetLastError())==1)      // Processing errors
            continue;                           // Retrying
         return;                                // Exit start()
        }

@Ickyrus - Thanks for that find!

However, my back testing still isn't working right. It still stalls after collecting the data. I have changed up my EA a little bit so I have uploaded the updated EA below.

Edit: The back testing journal said I had two error: 1. symbol name for MarketInfo function must be a string 2. zero divide (that's all it said)

I believe I have fixed the first error. I am guessing the second error is saying I tried to divide by a zero so you would get undefined but I can't find anywhere in my EA would I do divide by zero. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Files:

Arrays start from 0

for (int i = 1; i >= OrdersTotal(); i++){ // Loop through orders 

should be

for (int i = 0; i >= OrdersTotal()-1; i++){ // Loop through orders 

but better to go backwards through the orders array with

for (int i = OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0 ; i--){ // Loop through orders  

So if you are hoping to process you first order it would never be selected when starting from 1.

Next spot

Total++;                     // Counter of market orders 
         if (Total < 1) {             // No more than one order 
            Alert("Several market orders. EA doesnt work.");
            return;                   // Exit start()
         }
The EA starts with no orders so Total less than one will be true when the EA starts - thats enough for you (and me!) to work on for now

@Ickyrus - Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great answer! I longer am getting any errors when I back test and the back testing finally finishes.
Reason: