Drain the banks - rat reversal EA

Can anyone be kind enough to code this:

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

2) The "within 20 pips of the daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run BUT the RAT REVERSAL entry works ANYWHERE on the chart.

GREEN RAT REVERSAL - LONG ENTRY CRITERIA: 1) RED CANDLE CLOSES 2) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES 3) PRICE TOUCHES HIGH OF PREVIOUS GREEN CANDLE - ENTER LONG. STOP LOSS IS ALWAYS 10 PIPS.

RED RAT REVERSAL - SHORT ENTRY CRITERIA: 1) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES 2) RED CANDLE CLOSES 3) PRICE TOUCHES LOW OF PREVIOUS RED CANDLE - ENTER SHORT. STOP LOSS IS ALWAYS 10 PIPS.

Can someone code it.... Yes.... for the right fee almost anything could be coded.

Can it be coded for free... Yes... you can get that here.

Can someone code it for you for free...now why on earth would you expect that?

Who said free??

gangsta1:
Who said free??

Then I stand corrected. Of the hunderds of posts on here that start "Can anyone be kind enough to code this:" 99% are expecting it for free and I'm sure you can appreciate, that gets old pretty quickly. Sorry I jumped to conclusions. I'm sure you will soon be getting the PM's.

V

I am flattered you want my method coded as an EA. I would advise against it.

But if you must, at least have it coded properly:

DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

7) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.

Hi there.

I would like to refresh the topic.

I started to use the system and it works.

Has anyone tried to coded that?

Best regards

TheRumpledOne:

I am flattered you want my method coded as an EA. I would advise against it.

But if you must, at least have it coded properly:

DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

2) red candle closes

3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.

4) enter long at the green candle's high price

5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS

6) Take whatever profit you can.

7) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.

We can refresh anything, but please name candles as bearish and bullish. And i don't understand this system, not enough information. Screenshot and few more words would help.

Hi there.

After the price makes daily high/low price usually retraces for about 20 pips.

We should enter the trade as the golden arrows pointing at the picture.

The rules are:

1. Bearish candle closes within 20 pips of the daily low.

2. Next candle is bullish

3. If the price touch previous bullish candle high we enter the trade with SL10 and TP20.

or

1. Bullish candle closes within 20 pips of the daily high.

2. Next candle is bearish

3. If the price touch previous bearish candle low we enter the trade with SL10 and TP20.

Would be great if there was an option to change TP.

---------------------------------------

I would be happy if someone could make a separate EA for trading reversals.

The rules are the same but the price does not have to be within 20 pips of daily high/low ie:

1. Bearish candle closes.

2. Next candle is bullish

3. If the price touch previous bullish candle high we enter the trade with SL10 and TP20.

or

1. Bullish candle closes.

2. Next candle is bearish

3. If the price touch previous bearish candle low we enter the trade with SL10 and TP20.

Also for this EA would be great if there was an option to choose only bullish/bearish reversals (helpful if you want to go with the trend only)

Best regards

Looks Like A Classic Supply and Demand EA

A Dream Come True

SupDem.mq4 indicator

There actually is/was such a thing as the free lunch. I know that most will disagree but there is such a thing as free! And it is easy to get when you know how to. Many people give away or disregard their old items for free, usually to charity but not limited to and they are either given to the needy, recycled or sold for money, not only charities do this but other groups and some make a good full time income from it! The free lunch... It originates in America I think but may be further back than that. Food was given to you when you purchased a drink (usually alcohol) and this is really where the saying "no such thing as a free lunch" comes from. An eat all you can is good business sense and is probably the modernised version of this. And now you know, like many other sayings it is not always accurate or may be even completely false. In relation to software and digital goods in our times it would be more accurate in saying the modern equivalent as "open source". "Donationware", "freeware". What is so wrong with that? Plenty of people offer this and if it is what they expect to provide there is no need in complaining, if no one wanted to do it for free they would not, so pointless posting to only say you must pay! Whether they intend to pay or not it doesn't matter, it is pointless comment to respond in this way really because unless someone does come along then they get the same result, less your spiting. And guess what, it is a great way to attract customers! Yes, you help people and you get it back in return, so do a certain amount for free - lets say $100 - $200 worth of coding per person 1-3 times and then you will get good custom from this. I know many willd deny this but I've seen how well it can build business from both first hand experience and from what many others tell me and what I've seen. And as for piracy, well it is not yet been scientifically proven to damage any business, I've spoken to some artists and authors which have generated millions as a result from allowing and encouraging piracy or freeshare of their goods.

I just wanted to make this comment here in a more recent related thread because I have seen so many miserable people posting here moaning ang groaning like old farts about how you have to pay for something and when suggesting to learn the code they are not encouraging or friendly about it. They have time to trawl and troll such threads but in the same time they could express some more etiquette or maybe it is the etiquette we have now come to in this world. If it is not spam or always asking for something for nothing then why spite and if it is you waste your time!!! Not that I oppose this paying for things....I guess I am too generous natured. A True 1%er, but then I always have given stuff away and done things for people and not ever expected, asked or wanted anything in exchange. I feel good about that...maybe this is why I am happier person than most.

If you would like to know how to get experts, indicators or scripts coded for you at zero cost then send me a message for details. There are ways to get this done online at no cost whatsoever, for FREE but in recent years it has become less and less common, maybe as the economy has worsened, I doubt is the cause but think it is more likely due to attraction of and widespread corporate marketing and general commercial junk you get online. I find that if you do want to pay then the only reason to do this is if you cannot code yourself or want a non-disclosure agreement, make sure it is signed!

END OF EXPRESSION & IDCWYT

FXIA:

If you would like to know how to get experts, indicators or scripts coded for you at zero cost then send me a message for details. There are ways to get this done online at no cost whatsoever, for FREE but in recent years it has become less and less common, maybe as the economy has worsened, I doubt is the cause but think it is more likely due to attraction of and widespread corporate marketing and general commercial junk you get online. I find that if you do want to pay then the only reason to do this is if you cannot code yourself or want a non-disclosure agreement, make sure it is signed!

END OF EXPRESSION & IDCWYT

Free Coding is not always good coding....

If you want to spend code for others for free then there is no reason for others to learn how to code

They will come back to you for more, and to make changes on the code... and you keep on working for free

If you know how to make it yourself then there is no reason to ask others to write your whole program

This forum is for helping people to code themselves. Not charity for people who don't code themselves...

Reason: