MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1016

[Deleted]
  Please Helpppp  (3)
I have a problem: when I download Forex Indicators, there are message: Cannot open .mq4 files on your system How od I solve the problem ? Could anyone give me the link to download free software to solve it ? Thanks in advance D
Looking at some optimization results , I asked myself the question: Is this profit worth this drawdown? Placing the results into a spreadsheet I figured a simple ratio of drawdown (in cash) to cash profit would more meaningfully describe which result is actually optimal. Thus, a ratio of 1 means
Does anyone know of a free ea that will open a buy order with one pair, and a sell order for another pair at the same time? And also close the two orders at the same time when the right time comes? For example: I am overlaying two charts... (could be any two charts, like EURUSD /CHFJPY, or...
Just wanted to get an idea of what others consider to be an unacceptable drawdown. To me, when I look at a testing result, anything above ~20% is a deal breaker, however, losing even 20% of your account, I would imagine, would be psychologically traumatizing.. I think I would find it hard to stick...
I have this in code: #define SIGNAL_NONE 0 #define SIGNAL_BUY 1 #define SIGNAL_SELL 2 Could anyone tell me in laymans terms what this code does please ? thanks in advance
Hi, I am new to MetaTrader and MQ4, so please excuse any obvious questions. However, I have failed to find the answer online. Here is my question: I wish to develop my own 'EA' running on 2 different MT4 instances connected to 2 different brokers. Under certain circumstances, I would like one EA...
[Deleted]
I'm working in a trainling stop system, wich must follow the Low and High prices and return me if should i close or not some orders. The problem is that it works, but after some candles/bars it stops. I know that there is a stop order, that we can send using the order, but it have a minimal pip, and...
[Deleted]
Hi All: I am brand new to coding in this platform, so I don't have a clear plan of how to do this: I have a requirement to create an EMA and have an alert triggered when the sell rate of whatever currency pair on a chart is selected ( I believe that is Symbol() function that is used for this ?? )...
Can anyone correct this bit of code... I NEED to get the Time that the high and low happened on each day. int D1_bar = iBarShift(NULL, PERIOD_D1, Time[i]);      double High_i=iHigh(NULL, PERIOD_D1, D1_bar);      double Low_i=iLow(NULL, PERIOD_D1, D1_bar);            datetime val=Time[iTime(NULL,0...
[Deleted]
Hi can I hide or show the horizontal ask- (red) and bid- (grey) lines within the chart window? thanks
[Deleted]
I hope I can frase my question clearly. i want to make my customed indicator so, it can be hold open for setting, and in the same time I can get to the screen, as in the setting of a new order. any ideas how to do it? thanks Cub
[Deleted]
I am an newbie for MQ4,recently have tried to write TS() for my code as follows: void TS(double ts=550){  bool res = false;  int total = OrdersTotal();  for(int i = 0;i<total;i++)  {    if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES) ==false) continue;     if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol() &&...
Is there anyone that can help me program a new robot? Manually trading my strategy is working, but I would love to automate it. I can do some of the programing, but am so new to programing, I need help with some of the functions.
[Deleted]
Hi , I run my system when the bar changed every 5 minutes but the EA is run with each ticket purchase / sale and not every 5 minutes. IndicatorCounted use ( ) , but it is always -1 . counted_bars = 0 ; IndicatorCounted counted_bars = () ; //---- check for possible errors if ( counted_bars < 0 )
Hi all, I got a problem using one of my custom indicator in an EA. The EA is working in real time but not in strategy tester. I assume there are some functions I use in the indicator used in my EA that are not taken in strategy tester history but in real time values. Do you think this can be...
[Deleted]
I need the PVI and the NVI indicators. Does anybody know where I can download these indicators for free? Or If somebody can give me the code to these two indicators. It would help me alot. Thanks, I mean it
for example, when one closed trade is profitable and I want to increase lots at next opened trade Is there anybody know how to write this code...? thx
Hi, Does anybody know if there is a maximum number of (sound-) alerts that can be set up in Meta Trader 4. I now have 64 alerts set up and it seems I can't set up any new alerts. If I add a new alert, it is still possible, but it will disapear upon restart. So my question, does anyone know if there...
[Deleted]
I need to to draw a vline in some points of my candle graph,but i'm having some problems... I'm trying this: if((Open[0]>Open[1] || Close[0]>Close[1] || Close[0]>Open[0]) && Volume[0] > Volume[1]){ b++; if(!ObjectCreate("fundo",OBJ_VLINE,0,Time[0],Close[0])){...
I am trying to get this code to count the different types of order and store the results where I can use them, but it doesnt work. Could anyone help ? double    Op_Buy,  Op_Sell, Op_BuyStop, Op_SellStop,   Op_BuyLimit,   Op_SellLimit   ;   int      total         = OrdersTotal();         for(int a=1;...
Dear all I want to know how to get the close of the previous day I knew how to get the open of the today iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_D1) now i want the close of yesterday any help please. Thanks in advanced
[Deleted]
Hi I have created php script that scans my brokers webpage for the accurate pivot points, and resist/support lines. It puts them into files like the one attached. The problem I am having is getting my data which is stored on my webserver to the EA, can anyone give any pointers for this? Here is the...
[Deleted]
I tried to run the Programs in the 2 articles "Betting Modeling as Means of Developing Market Intuition" and "Comfortable Scalping" from this site. In both programs i found they don't work. I used an Alert to find out what was going on. Alert ("Ask= ", Ask); Alert ("Point= ",...
[Deleted]
Hi Here is the ATR indicator in mt4: #property copyright "Copyright © 2005, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link      "http://www.metaquotes.net/"#property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_color1 DodgerBlue//---- input parametersextern int...
Hi, i have a little problem with digits after decimal point. Today i've found that MA has only 4 digits after point when all my trade system is based on 5. I've tried to look for a solution on the Forum but i didn't find anything. double MaL = iMA(Sym,0,MaLP,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); Print ("MaL...
[Deleted]
Hi I am doing some research and would like to findout what you as a subscriber to a EA that has gain of between 10% and 35% ROI p/month would expect from me and the EA and what would you expect to pay for such an EA. I as you to put yourself in the shoes of an investor looking for a return on...
[Deleted]
Hi folks, I've been trying to create a program that checks the current mailbox on my MT4 account. My broker gives some info on trading signals that I intend to check and since mail history isnt saved anywhere, i need to do it in real time. My question is, is there any way (easy way for starters) to
[Deleted]
If i place either of these scripts on a M1 chart, with thousands of bars loaded - they both begin counting aproximately 250 numbers from the end. (i.e. they start at 250 & 150 respectively), & then count through to the end (400 or 500 respectively. The beginning number is normally not exactly the...