Withdrawal to epayments question - page 2

okundigie #:
Please I have $51 in my account as part of my funds I deposited in my account and I want to make withdrawal of my fund. I noticed it's not enabled 

You can't withdraw non-earned funds.

dear sir i have an account in meta trader5, vergemarkets-live , main access server ,1:100 , Hedge
sir i have invested a big amount in this app theough broker now i have completed my portfolio in sum dollars but now my broker is telling me that first i have to pay them foreign exchange charges to convert dollar to indian rupees then after i can get money in my account.there is no withdrawal options in metatrader5 app.so you are requested kindly let me know how i can get refund my portfolio amonunt.
thanking you

BK SHARMA #:
dear sir i have an account in meta trader5, vergemarkets-live , main access server ,1:100 , Hedge
sir i have invested a big amount in this app theough broker now i have completed my portfolio in sum dollars but now my broker is telling me that first i have to pay them foreign exchange charges to convert dollar to indian rupees then after i can get money in my account.there is no withdrawal options in metatrader5 app.so you are requested kindly let me know how i can get refund my portfolio amonunt.
thanking you

The only way to withdraw your money from your trading account is through your broker.

Don't confuse MQL5.com with your broker and your trading account, they are 2 totally different things.

hello why i can't withdraw my fund can you explain me now i can' do anything please .

Bawi ling Thang #: hello why i can't withdraw my fund can you explain me now i can' do anything please .

Please explain your circumstances in much more detail. No one can help you if you don't explain yourself properly.

Bawi ling Thang #:
hello why i can't withdraw my fund can you explain me now i can' do anything please .

You are not a seller and you can't withdraw non-earned funds from your MQL5 account.

If this is about your trading account, contact your broker please.

The money did not go into my bank account.(MT5  account 4302366)

I made a withdrawal on Sunday and I was told to wait 24 hours. After 24 hours and to this day, the money has not been deposited into my bank account and I would like to inform the broker involved named Robert who is Japanese.

My lord's kind service, thank you a million times.

MOHD FADZIL
 BIN SHAWAL.

4302366 #:
The money did not go into my bank account.(MT5  account 4302366)

I made a withdrawal on Sunday and I was told to wait 24 hours. After 24 hours and to this day, the money has not been deposited into my bank account and I would like to inform the broker involved named Robert who is Japanese.

My lord's kind service, thank you a million times.

MOHD FADZIL
 BIN SHAWAL.

Your broker trading account withdrawal has nothing to do with MQL5.com.

MQL5.com is not a broker nor offers real trading accounts.

Contact your broker about your withdrawal please.

If you have suspicions about them, contact their regulating authority and your country's fraud department, we can't help you here.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Your broker trading account withdrawal has nothing to do with MQL5.com.

MQL5.com is not a broker nor offers real trading accounts.

Contact your broker about your withdrawal please.

If you have suspicions about them, contact their regulating authority and your country's fraud department, we can't help you here.

Tq

i have USD5061 in my account.i want to withdraw my money but broker has been disappeared.hiw can i withdraw my money in the absence of broker?
Reason: