The HolyGrail, want to help make it? - page 4

The strategy, in the end, is the martingale setups, like blessing ea or v1v2 ea. so the holygrail if it gets made will have to originate from there.

Hmm i been thinking about this statement i made at the start of the thread. i think most of it is wrong, but that there is some truth in it.

I think in the end the the best system in the world. The one that gives us a glimpse of the holygrail will resemble a martingale from a distance. but upon closer inspection it will not have 1 hair of martingale. and it will be 1000 times more complex and advanced. There will be thousands (and i dont think im exagerating) of processes going on inside of it.

it will remind us of the good ol martingale days when we were noobies:)

definitely something great with AI, money management, and hedging that will really give the martingale good competition. but i think the martingale will make more pips, AI with money management is more consistant for now...

the reason i said that was because i was working on a poor man's holygrail. that i was trying to get coded and posted here.

btw im abandoning my poor man's holygrail. it has no future.

basicly all it was, was a patch, so the martingale wouldnt blow up the account

so have you found the holy grail, and make profit in your trading ?

Nic

no nicesurf of course not i wish. hehe

but i want to one day build an intelligent system that will aproximate a holygrail. it would be a great accomplishment, and im a big dreamer, but i think i will be able to make this one dream come true. i always been good at building things so i think that will help me out to acomplish this.

elitecamper:
im a big dreamer, but i think i will be able to make this one dream come true.

This is why we're all here. Don't give up, you have a good way of looking at things.

thanks wolfe for the encouragement. im letting go of the ideas we had shared. i feel we hit a wall there. time to move in a new direction. I believe Artificial intelligence will give me more room for my experiments. since ideas wont be locked and confined to simple tools with simple logic script.

we need to take things up into a higher resolution where we will be able to manuver better. alot of people on these forums have good ideas for a system but the resoution their tools alow is extremely confined and limited.

if your only working with little blocks and the connectors that say yes or no between the little blocks, and u spend all your time looking for the perfect block to use it with your same old connectors.

pls stop, your torturing yourself. dont limit your self to just that.

just like you advance past kindergarden where you playd with wooden or plastic blocks and moved on in grades. you guys need to get past this level. you already wasted enought time as it is. and u cant find it so you look for it in money management, and u cant find it so you look for it in forward tests.

on you go on and on and it never ends.

it has to be proven to you because u dont believe it exist. and you keep looking for it in the blocks.

dont limit your self just to wooden blocks and their connectors, try to find the magic in the playdoh, in the clay. combine all 3. you cant? then will have to repeat the same grade again.

So what the hell are you guys talking about? IMO, too much philosophy, and too little trading involved.

Martingale is the ultimate strategy if you have unlimited money or infintely small lots, both of which is nothing you guys should be concerned with.

Try trading, guys. And leave the Holy Grail discussions to pikers.

Reason: