General - page 1845

Slope of the regression line is completely off now, in build 194 (I can post a screenshot if neccessary). Also, I think, build 193 (or lower) was calclulating the standard deviation from the regression line incorrectly; I wrote my own regression channel code and I couldn't get the same deviation,...
This murrey math indicator here only shows lines, does anyone here know how to make this indicator display historical lines?
Hi MetaQuotes, It seems to me usefull to add to MarketInfo() the possibility to get the LotMargin for a given symbol, expressed in AccountCurrency. The calculations are not always easy, and the terminal has all informations needed to compute it. What are you thinking about ? Thanks very much...
  EMA 5 13 62 Strategy  (24   1 2 3)
Anyone familiar with Rob Bookers EMA 5 13 62 Strategy... Has anyone try to make it into an EA... I am not a programmer
[Deleted]
hi there, I have a little problem. my indicator uses the call curtime() to get the server time and also uses LocalTime() to get my time. TimeDifference = CurTime() - LocalTime(); [/PHP] My intention is to use these together to work out the start of the day from my perspective. Now it works perfectly
The updated version of build 194 can be downloaded at "MetaTrader 4 trading terminal" Changes: 1. Drawing of huge rectangles in the chart window. 2. Drawing of ellipses when their selecting points are outside the chart. 2. Forced closing of MessageBox called from expert or script before...
  I seek EA 15-40  (2)
I seek EA 15-40
[Deleted]
If you have a way to identify when to enter trades to capture big moves that can be automated I would like to know about it. I know this sounds only typical, everyone wants to know this don't they? Well sure every good trade starts with a good entry. I want to invite people who think their trading
  Reverse Firebird?  (25   1 2 3)
Hey Guys, Quick question from a non-programmer. How would I go about reversing the signals in the Firebird EA? I'm trying a little experiment and I would like to create an EA with the same signalling capabilities of Firebird, but the opposite trades opened. So when it goes long now - I would want...
Hi everybody I'm wondering how i can define one special function that returns an Array All definable function only return one variable not Array! can anyone help me? Thanks
I was wondering if you can help me with a problem I am having with Expert Advisors. My problem is this - I have designed some EA's which were programmed by a programmer with MQ4 experience. All has turned out fine and EA's are working perfectly except for one huge problem...I can only run 1...
Hellow all, Thank you everyone for answering my questions so quickly! I want to draw a line from Time[1] to a future point that I'll just describe as Time[-1]. How can I do this? Thanks for all replies. -charliev
i've got this "close at stop" at the end of the backtesting many time then it makes me really wonder "what dose it really mean?" anyone can explain pls post here thank you ^_^
[Deleted]
I wonder if there's anything that I or anyone here can do about this strategy tester issue... I ask the tester to evaluate for a date range which I have confirmed historical data exists in the history center and it only evaluates part of the date range I request. It seems very fickle. One time it...
  Price  (4)
Hi, I am trying to create an ea using fibs and what i am trying to do is taking todayClose + (yesterday High - yesterday Low ) * 0.382; but when i send this at order send function the tester shows inalid price ?? e.g 1.28574534 something like this any help thanks.
  Desire
We expect a forum of chinese .
  Nonlagging Tools  (543   1 2 3 4 5 ... 54 55)
Hi, In this thread I wish to represent the new trading tools which based on NonLagging Moving Average( NonLagMA ). Some theory: Some time ago I found that coefficent in the formula of FATL and SATL (so named Digital Filters ) are described by the formula of a fading sinusoid. Then I've developed
  Forex grid bars  (2)
Hi, Can someone explain this indicator in details , the gaps , the prices in different colors and the bars and how it works? Thx in advance
I'm finding that all the short term EA's and strategies that I use don't work or don't appear to work. The longer term trading EA's are the only things working for me. Or appear to be working. I'll have to check my numbers again. What is everyone else's feelings? The only way that I think a short
Does anyone know anything about Sure Shot Indicator advertised on EBay?
Hello everyone, I know that Comment() will write to the upper-left corner of the chart window... what writes to the upper left of the separate window Indicator? Thanks for your reply. -charliev
I was wondering how can I get the current value of the 90 day exponential MA? Is it this: test90 = iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,90,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_MEDIAN,0); ? is it the right equation?
There has been a critical error Time : 2006.06.18 13:41 Program : Client Terminal Version : 4.00 (build: 193, 03 May 2006) Owner : MetaQuotes Software Corp. (MetaTrader) OS : Windows XP Professional 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build 2600) Processors : 1, type 586, level...
I was wondering if it possible to implement a count of a time interval in a expert advisor? Let me explain - i want to count the pip change in Ask or Bid (it doesn't matter which one) for lets say an iterval of 10 seconds. Does anyone have any ideas how to do that trick?
  ZeroLag AMA  (14   1 2)
Hi, fellow traders. I was wondering as I have already searched the forum; if anyone knew of an AMA indicator available that does not lag? Thanks in advance
  Is This Possible  (5)
I backtested an EA with two MT4 Terminal same broker same feed 89% Modeling Quality but each one gives different results that is one shows positive result one shows equity down to zero! my question is -- is this possible is this normal am i doing something wrong or Baktest are just garbage results...
Hi, Is it possible to prevent an indicator from repainting the past? I use the following indicator on a 15min chart but have found that sometimes the line changes color while still on the same bar. I would like to prevent this from happening. Any help appreciated.
  Stochastic  (1)
I seek a prog expert avisor which uses only the stochastic