How Plot MACD Line on Price Chart?

Is it possible to plot the MACD line on the price chart, and not as an indvidual window? Or is there an equivalent indicator which does the same thing?

Try this...

For example :

MACD with parameters FastEMA=5; SlowEMA=13; SMA=1

You can draw it with : EMA=5 and EMA=13

Thanks for your reply, I was hoping to get it as a single line.

hi, Et_phonehome!

did you encountered some promising (interesting) setups with plotting oscillators on price (chart window)?

(some plotting stoch, rsi,etc)

2. would you draw by hand on the chart how do you think this macdline could be plotted

et_phonehome_2:
Is it possible to plot the MACD line on the price chart, and not as an indvidual window? Or is there an equivalent indicator which does the same thing?

Et.

I hope that this is what you were looking for? If you figure how to use them let me know please.

Peace

Files:

they hooked MACDto i-Close;- picture is unexpectedly way weird

PeaceLover:
Et.

I hope that this is what you were looking for? If you figure how to use them let me know please.

Peace

Unfortunately the MACD plotted on the price chart does not coincide with the MACD lines in a separate window. I have read somewhere what to change in the #properties, but that does not work also.

Thanks for your response anyway....

"property indicator chart window"- nope

well, i can put price on macd in ind. [separate] window, so they wouldn't "rob" - but what the idea?

does anyone has those indis -oscillators in chart window? (therere's a lot but not when u need'm)

and how they trade with them?

Macd in chart window

"property indicator chart window"- nope

well, i can put price on macd in ind. [separate] window, so they wouldn't "rob" - but what the idea?

does anyone has those indis -oscillators in chart window? (therere's a lot but not when u need'm)

and how they trade with them?

Hi Fxbs or anyone

There is a commercial ebook been out for awhile called Momentum Trend Trader Trading the Forex trends .... the author talks about using a Ma type indicator to plot the momentum in a trend. He also said you can use MAcd, but to me its much easier to have on the chart window. He uses 39/78 and 27/54 ratios, anyway attempted to do this using Ma in color, but can't get it to appear on chart, wondering if someone could look at this and give me some idea how to fix.Would like to make this when momentum decreases or increases the indicator will change color.

Thanks

tools

so what's your idea (what you gonna do with it)?

Macd on chart

Thanks Fxbs, but not quite what I was looking for the Macd histo uses the difference between the fast ma and the slow ma and plots the histo, which this author claims is the same as momentum, was trying to change the hist. to, on chart Ma type indicator.

tools

Reason: