New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 223

New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 223 has been released.

What’s new:

1. Fixed error that resulted in terminal crash after the re-compilation of an Expert Advisor attached to several charts at the same time.
  2. Fixed error that could result in the re-connection of client terminals if they had no ticks for selected symbols.

MetaQuotes :

New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 223 has been released.

What’s new:

1. Fixed error that resulted in terminal crash after the re-compilation of an Expert Advisor attached to several charts at the same time.
  2. Fixed error that could result in the re-connection of client terminals if they had no ticks for selected symbols.

Am I asking the question to the right people or not?

My Question: I need to install and run MT4 Client Terminal on my webpage, in order to show it live online.

What kind of server requirement is that? (Pls anyone knows the answer, shoot me an email: support@fxdoublepower.com)

you need metatrader run on VPS and publish your trading statement by FTP to your website, metatrader platform provide that feature.

Hello!

After Build 224 was installed I have noted two unpleasant thinks:

1. My terminal starts to operate in Latvian (I am living in Latvia), but I wold like to use it in English or Russian.

2. When I sort figures in "Profit" collumn all lines in terminal are going down. It's not comfortable because I need to scroll after that in order to see summary information.

Is it possible to fix these problems?

Thank you in advance.

NB! I did not start new topic. If you think my post has to be in another topic, please transfer it.

Corretion for point 2: Just noted that this problem disappeared.

Reason: