How to reset window position ?

Hello !,
Few days ago I worked with dual monitors and I place the alert's window on the second monitor. Now I can no more use a second monitor but the alert's window is still "outside" the screen and it's not possible to read it !!
Please, how is it possible to reset it's position ?
Thanks very much!

\config\terminal.ini
remove AlertWindowLeft, AlertWindowTop, AlertWindowRight, AlertWindowBottom lines

\config\terminal.ini
remove AlertWindowLeft, AlertWindowTop, AlertWindowRight, AlertWindowBottom lines

Thanks !!!

this post looks like an answer to my question, however no one tells you where to remove the lines mentioned. Where do you go to put in the |config|terminal.ini and remove the lines suggested? thanks.

Slawa :
\config\terminal.ini

Can you walk me through how to find the lines we should remove. How do I get to the \config\terminal.ini ? where do I find that in the mt4 platform? Once i opent he MT4, then what? walk me through the steps please.

JR48aec43f3eedc :
Slawa :
\config\terminal.ini

Can you walk me through how to find the lines we should remove. How do I get to the \config\terminal.ini ? where do I find that in the mt4 platform? Once i opent he MT4, then what? walk me through the steps please.

Thanks for the help. I figured it out. Went to the mt4 file on hard drive, then to the config folder, then clicked on terminal and opened file. Then found the files i was to remove and presto...it worked. I have my window back. thanks a million.
Reason: