MT4 + ECN - page 2

Many traders that I talk to , and most of them are MT4 users , are all looking for ECN type trading, this is a huge client base that Metaquotes should be listening to ..... Metatrader with ECN is the way forward and Metaquotes should rise up to this..

Thank you. But with ECN or without ECN, anyway, the main goal for trader is profit only. So, you can develop and tune your strategy with MetaTrader 4.

In other words, your answer is:
No, I dont wanna help my customers. I prefer to help market makers. With my platform its very easy to market makers manipulate the market, keep market frozen, manipulate spread, etc etc etc.
I cant believe my eyes.

Well, but customers of Metaquotes are market makers. Not us.

What the Scary Movie?

Somebody has answer to my question????
I will help you.
I already testing MT4 with ECN broker.
Perfect execution, must scalping, 0-1 pip spread....

Just for your information: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal is the greatest part of MetaTrader 4 Project.

In other words, your answer is:
No, I dont wanna help my customers. I prefer to help market makers. With my platform its very easy to market makers manipulate the market, keep market frozen, manipulate spread, etc etc etc.
I cant believe my eyes.

Looks like you haven't real experience with ECN.

Just for your information: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal is the greatest part of MetaTrader 4 Project.

I know it is. But it is not directly generating any income for you. I'm afraid that when finally some good bridge come which link MT4 terminal with ECN type broker, it can seriously hurt your bussines. Unless you are faster in offering it, which I wish you do.

I will help you.

yeah, you don't have to be rocket scientist to make a bridge to an ECN. MT4 is very customizable. Only the strategy tester is a mystery to me and I try to avoid it.

I will help you.

******* BIG SCAM YOU VLAD.ONLY WANT GET INFORMATION!
PUT THE URL FROM THE BROKER HERE!

[/quote]
yeah, you don't have to be rocket scientist to make a bridge to an ECN. MT4 is very customizable. Only the strategy tester is a mystery to me and I try to avoid it.
[/quote]
Forget strategy tester and make bridge to an ECN as CME
http://www.cme.com
Vlad

Reason: